Tamir rice mom calls out tamika mallory and other activist for using families and riding they back

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Tamika must be getting to big for her britches. Time for niccas to do the white mans dirty work and attack her and bring her Back down to earth.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

You have a surprising amount of coli dudes with establishment status quo viewpoints who spew tired lines because their friends are in these interest groups and cabinets. They try to use the misogyny line against Tamars mother just like on here they use it if you’re skeptical

a lot of people mainly just hate their place on the totem pole more than the system

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Tamika must be getting to big for her britches. Time for niccas to do the white mans dirty work and attack her and bring her Back down to earth.

Don't come into this convo all late with that bullshyt.

People have pulled receipts on this entire movement.

nikkas JUST found out they were bringing in tens of millions on a year basis.

I got shyt on years ago for suggesting they could be sitting on 100 million.

They was moving shady since I saw they were taking international flights like a couple months after the Mike Brown riots/protests started.

GTFOH. "the white mans dirty work" :hhh:

These mfs got the same schedules and PR as celebrities but brehs tryna carry them like they Malcolm or Chairman Hampton.

These muhfukkas ain't did as little as plant a tree in honor of Mike Brown/Trayvon/Breonna, but, they there to collect all the credit for the "movement."

Some of us are silly as hell.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s been outspoken. As soon as I saw her Facebook post I knew nikkas were about to be nervous. Whole performance thing was wack.
She’s on the money.
Saw Tariq Nasheed tryna slide his way into the debacle :mjlol:
If he don’t sit his ass down :mjlol:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Every single one of them gettin paid too. No one doing that for free. Trae and Raposdy :francis:

I love what Trae does in Houston, but, he's become a ambulance chaser, too.

Heard on the radio this morning he's going to Oklahoma to represent the young sisters on the basketball team.

Him and Lee Merritt chase settlement money. They never wanna go to trial.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They was moving shady since I saw they were taking international flights like a couple months after the Mike Brown riots/protests started.

These mfs got the same schedules and PR as celebrities but brehs tryna carry them like they Malcolm or Chairman Hampton.

These muhfukkas ain't did as little as plant a tree in honor of Mike Brown/Trayvon/Breonna, but, they there to collect all the credit for the "movement."

Slow down there.
She’s not talking about the movement, Samaria was criticizing Black Lives Matter Global - the non-profit that is separate from the local chapters, organizers, and activists that do the day-to-day work. And especially the media figures that don’t contribute to the struggle.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain what this is all about?
The BLM National org and a bunch of hanger-on black celebrities have been using BLM for clout, and bringing in millions, while ignoring the local BLM chapters and organizations. That goofy Lil Baby performance and the spoken word nonsense at the Grammys was part and parcel or performative activism.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Use your own corpses. Don’t call us this and that and then use our bodies like meat to take money.

especially when the non blacks are far closer to the white man and less progressive

read through this

The establishment just recently used emmitt till to try and clear cuomo

Curry is an ivory tower ass nikka too, Cornel West is in the streets more than he is :mjlol:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The thing is without outside voices coming into your city or town to bring a spotlight on these cases to make them high profile, they will get swept under the rug then what. Yeah social media may make it viral for a few days then it dies down and then on to the next. If you don't think these activists isn't doing anything then don't ask for help when something happens and handle it on your own then.
Truth to that but a lot of it is for show. Al Sharpton showed up for an hour in Valdosta when Kendrick Johnson got killed and never been back. It took Kim Kardashian of all people to make outside folks aware and to the point they re-opened the investigation

Edit: behind the scenes folks got that done by putting pressure on elected officials. The ones that should be getting the support

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or she’s the mother of a young black boy killed by Cleveland police and has watched a movement centered around the poor and disenfranchised black communities across the U.S. be co-opted and taken over by celebrity “activists” and grifters - even as the movement has reached the international stage for the second time in less than 5 years.

Are you in the streets doing anything of value, or are you just a loose-lipped Internet nikka?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Or she’s the mother of a young black boy killed by Cleveland police and has watched a movement centered around the poor and disenfranchised black communities across the U.S. be co-opted and taken over by celebrity “activists” and grifters - even as the movement has reached the international stage for the second time in less than 5 years.

Are you in the streets doing anything of value, or are you just a loose-lipped Internet nikka?
Black Lives Matter and Tamika Mallory is two different things.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

Black Lives Matter organization is not Tamika Mallory. Take that chit up with them people