Tamir rice mom calls out tamika mallory and other activist for using families and riding they back

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
Them nikkas foul for that one cause if you ain't paying attention you would think Drake was gonna be there but it's Hannah L. Drake. They purposely put the middle initial to make it seem like a drake would be there :russ:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I remember Tamika in the middle of the George Floyd uprisings across the country putting #BlackTransLives matter on her instagram and afterward doing an interview saying "sexism is worse than racism"

chick is a phony and so is Mysonne who is part of the "black lives matters bytches" Ms Samaria Rice was talking about. Even though the group he's involved with is called "Until Freedom" with Tamika Mallory the point still stands.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
A lot of this stuff could’ve and should’ve been hashed out when the shyt was going on. You can’t wait til the hype dies down then start doing this smh. The real people that are STILL in the streets doing shyt get fukked over, dissed, and forgotten after the out of towners come in and do what they do then leave. It’s sad cause I kinda figured this shyt would happen smh.. I just didn’t think it would happen so soon. The police unions and the officers are stubborn bruh. They’re going to still shoot no matter what. I’ve seen these same song and dances with different officer shootings man and it’s ridiculous. I don’t know what the outcome will be after all this but it has to be positive