Tamir rice mom calls out tamika mallory and other activist for using families and riding they back

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ewiaxn7XMAMRuSI

:mjtf:
:dwillhuh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Slow down there.
She’s not talking about the movement, Samaria was criticizing Black Lives Matter Global - the non-profit that is separate from the local chapters, organizers, and activists that do the day-to-day work. And especially the media figures that don’t contribute to the struggle.

There's a lot of people putting in work and gettign little to no coverage.

I respect that their is a real movement going on right now.

But, the bigger problem with BLM (the organization) and the Derays, Netta, Patrice Collers of the world is that they are sucking up ALL THE ENERGY and SUPPORT that should be going to people on the ground.

There's people working 40 hours a day and putting in work while raising families.

I got zero respect for people who constantly at the Grammy's, constantly on "panels," constantly in front of cameras and microphones, flying all over the country chasing viral stories.
Black Lives Matter organization is not Tamika Mallory. Take that chit up with them people
There's an easy response to that; they're both different parts of the same problem.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I love what Trae does in Houston, but, he's become a ambulance chaser, too.

Nah Trae is authentic and isn't taking money from anyone fukk outta here with that bullshyt. The nerve of you nikkas to jump at the opportunity to tear anyone down when more than half of y'all don't do shyt for the movement and the rest of you are white. Y'all gotta stop thinking someone being popular or having a platform means they aren't authentic in what they are doing. But y'all love divisive as shyt. Anyway let me know when there are actual receipts pulled on Mallory.[/QUOTE]

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BLM is marketing tool, it’s meaningless and has done nothing for black folk

What do you think the civil rights movement was:patrice:? There was definitely marketing involved.
I don't agree with BLM,but the families are taking blood money from the police for killing their loved ones.
So one could easily percieve that in a certain way,just like she may percieve the grammy performance negatively.
The commercialization of black pain is nothing new in the slightest.
Its only job is to make black people emotional as a means to move us to action.
Knowing black people at this moment in time, I don't neccessarily see it as a bad strategy,whether it looks nasty to some or not.
But BLM is a movement led by women,and women shouldn't lead movements for a number of reasons. Then you add dikes and homosexual sidekicks to the equation:francis:.

But I don't know their intentions,I only question them. If there intentions are good,all I can say is at least they are trying

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
There's a lot of people putting in work and gettign little to no coverage.

I respect that their is a real movement going on right now.

But, the bigger problem with BLM (the organization) and the Derays, Netta, Patrice Collers of the world is that they are sucking up ALL THE ENERGY and SUPPORT that should be going to people on the ground.

There's people working 40 hours a day and putting in work while raising families.

I got zero respect for people who constantly at the Grammy's, constantly on "panels," constantly in front of cameras and microphones, flying all over the country chasing viral stories.

There's an easy response to that; they're both different parts of the same problem.
I don’t know what the problem is with what Tamika Mallory is doing. I know hating niccas think that people like her should go get a job for some silly reason. As if it’s wrong for them to make a living off of the organizations they create.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
These some dirty clickbait motherfukkers. The placement of Hannah L Drake on that list is not by accident. Her name is Hannah L Drake, but they make it seem like someone named Hannah L is coming and then Drake is coming. :mjlol:
Prolly kept resizing the font until "Drake" fell off that last line :mjlol:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nah Trae is authentic and isn't taking money from anyone fukk outta here with that bullshyt. The nerve of you nikkas to jump at the opportunity to tear anyone down when more than half of y'all don't do shyt for the movement and the rest of you are white. Y'all gotta stop thinking someone being popular or having a platform means they aren't authentic in what they are doing. But y'all love divisive as shyt. Anyway let me know when there are actual receipts pulled on Mallory.
[/QUOTE]
:comeon::shaq2:
you can’t be that stupid