Tamir rice mom calls out tamika mallory and other activist for using families and riding they back

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nah I cant throw that type of dirt on her name...

She been active for YEARS...

The thing is if you do community work in your "backyard" cnn might not give a fukk to see you...

If you go the al Sharpton route, you can potentially make 7 figures a year...
Bwoh you agents bwoh :what:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ewiaxn7XMAMRuSI

:mjtf:

Every single one of them gettin paid too. No one doing that for free. Trae and Raposdy :francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The thing is without outside voices coming into your city or town to bring a spotlight on these cases to make them high profile, they will get swept under the rug then what. Yeah social media may make it viral for a few days then it dies down and then on to the next. If you don't think these activists isn't doing anything then don't ask for help when something happens and handle it on your own then.

If the activists intentions aren't sincere, then they need to stay at home and out of that particular city/town.

Besides some of them don't show up up on their own without being asked to do so. People use these type of situations as an opportunity for personal gain and further their career. It happens regardless of whether you're willing to admit it or not.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Every single one of them gettin paid too. No one doing that for free. Trae and Raposdy :francis:

Unfortunately, people have realized that it's good money to be made in public speaking engagements and are using it for personal gain :francis:

One of the easiest hustles out today.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered why Ben Crump shows up to everything for about a good 30 minutes and he out

and it’s also amazing how dude was wasting time about who killed Tupac, when everyone knows who did it
Heard on the radio this morning he's going to Oklahoma to represent the young sisters on the basketball team.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If the activists intentions aren't sincere, then they need to stay at home and out of that particular city/town.

Besides you like some of them don't show up up on their own without being asked to do so. People use these type of situations as an opportunity for personal gain and further their career. It happens regardless of whether you're willing to admit it or not.

Ive read that Families had to publicly tell Al Sharpton to stay away because he would try to put himself on the speaking lists for victims:snoop:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Part of me hates this because who wants to see right wing cacs gloat... :scust:

The other part of me already knew the shyt was shady because I followed a lot of ppl from Ferguson as well as Darren Seals(RIP)and they been critical of the whole thing

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ive read that Families had to publicly tell Al Sharpton to stay away because he would try to put himself on the speaking lists for victims:snoop:

I can believe it. I remember listening to a podcast a few years back where a town of people mentioned how Jesse Jackson never answer or returned their phone calls when they were asking him for help. He only showed up when the story started making national attention and the media started showing up to the town.

I think the story was pertaining to white companies using poor black neighborhoods for illegal dumping ground for chemicals or something of that nature.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Please talk yo shyt :wow:

Organizers might would have to catch paws over stuff like that :patrice:

Couldn’t even be involved if I didn’t have the families co-sign ...

I’d honestly go with homegrown talent . There are PLENTY of incredibly intelligent activists and legal types in these cities where these tragedies occur ... they should be the primary faces along with those directly effected . When National folks swoop in , you gotta have folks on deck to be like :whoa: “Nah we good.”

Negroes need to get more community oriented. Y’all all outchea on an island with a limited network , no leverage , no supports , so you run to the NAACP and BLM...

You should be building YOUR OWN ACTIVIST COALITION RIGHT NOW ! :damn:

whether formally or informally ... you should already be identifying your chief strategists and media types and legal analysts ...

There’s ALOT of organizing that has to take place following such tragedies and it’s tough to figure out who to trust , but that’s why every negro needs AT LEAST ONE smart, woke negro in his circle who can think strategically and is savvy because the wolves will make themselves known in the name of “activism” once a tragedy unfolds .

Imagine Crump hittin your line outta the blue following a tragedy talking about a media blitz campaign that includes Tamika, Mysonne , and others ... and you’re like “how the fukk you get my number ?!!” :gucci:

Deeper than rap :sas2:

:mjpls:

The community based network you're describing was the Black Church.

which this generation largely abandoned

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I'm mad no one called out all those celebrities for packing the church for George Floyd's funeral for photo ops.

This nikka Tyrese came in Black Panther cosplay.

iu