Tamir rice mom calls out tamika mallory and other activist for using families and riding they back

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Ewiaxn7XMAMRuSI

:mjtf:
We are getting BAMBOOZLED!!!!!

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’m sure both she and a lot of these activists had good intentions at the start, but when money & clout is thrown at you, folks change.

You got an activist out here making a bunch of money, and on tv for stuff other than what their purpose is, don’t trust them. More than likely they have been compromised.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
The thing is without outside voices coming into your city or town to bring a spotlight on these cases to make them high profile, they will get swept under the rug then what. Yeah social media may make it viral for a few days then it dies down and then on to the next. If you don't think these activists isn't doing anything then don't ask for help when something happens and handle it on your own then.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
We always run to social media to air out our grievances.

:snoop:

We need to start having closed door conversations about this stuff. Arguing in public about this only helps our opponents generate talking points and strategies to help themselves.

I agree. However in cases like this. Most likely she tried reaching them and got ignored

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Performative blackness. Guilt white liberals into giving you money, rile up some black people for a few weeks, then move on to the next hustle. But if we truly gonna call out the vultures, let’s start with the divisive black feminist leftists who don’t have a single good thing to say about black men until one is lying on the ground dead from police bullets. They build their platforms on the backs of predominantly black male victims while having nothing but contempt for living black males. This doesn’t describe all or even most black female activists. But there are enough loud ones on this wave for me to be concerned. The division and hatred has to stop...
Please talk yo shyt :wow:

Organizers might would have to catch paws over stuff like that :patrice:

Couldn’t even be involved if I didn’t have the families co-sign ...

I’d honestly go with homegrown talent . There are PLENTY of incredibly intelligent activists and legal types in these cities where these tragedies occur ... they should be the primary faces along with those directly effected . When National folks swoop in , you gotta have folks on deck to be like :whoa: “Nah we good.”

Negroes need to get more community oriented. Y’all all outchea on an island with a limited network , no leverage , no supports , so you run to the NAACP and BLM...

You should be building YOUR OWN ACTIVIST COALITION RIGHT NOW ! :damn:

whether formally or informally ... you should already be identifying your chief strategists and media types and legal analysts ...

There’s ALOT of organizing that has to take place following such tragedies and it’s tough to figure out who to trust , but that’s why every negro needs AT LEAST ONE smart, woke negro in his circle who can think strategically and is savvy because the wolves will make themselves known in the name of “activism” once a tragedy unfolds .

Imagine Crump hittin your line outta the blue following a tragedy talking about a media blitz campaign that includes Tamika, Mysonne , and others ... and you’re like “how the fukk you get my number ?!!” :gucci:

Deeper than rap :sas2:

:mjpls:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I agree. However in cases like this. Most likely she tried reaching them and got ignored

If she tried the normal channels then I understand the frustration.

But if airing it out publically is the way shes going to do it then be deliberate. Don't shoot the BB gun, bring the napalm. Bring the facts, be detailed in how they are using your murdered child as a prop, speak to the numbers, revenue generated, impact, and the net worth increase of these people, show the corruption.

An emotional tirade as a FB status is MUCH less effective than a YouTube interview or discussion with full details. It's easy to paint something as an emotional outburst from a grieving mother. It's very difficult to do it when someone comes with empirical evidence that back her stance.

This shxt aint checkers.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please talk yo shyt :wow:

Organizers might would have to catch paws over stuff like that :patrice:

Couldn’t even be involved if I didn’t have the families co-sign ...

I’d honestly go with homegrown talent . There are PLENTY of incredibly intelligent activists and legal types in these cities where these tragedies occur ... they should be the primary faces along with those directly effected . When National folks swoop in , you gotta have folks on deck to be like :whoa: “Nah we good.”

Negroes need to get more community oriented. Y’all all outchea on an island with a limited network , no leverage , no supports , so you run to the NAACP and BLM...

You should be building YOUR OWN ACTIVIST COALITION RIGHT NOW ! :damn:

whether formally or informally ... you should already be identifying your chief strategists and media types and legal analysts ...

There’s ALOT of organizing that has to take place following such tragedies and it’s tough to figure out who to trust , but that’s why every negro needs AT LEAST ONE smart, woke negro in his circle who can think strategically and is savvy because the wolves will make themselves known in the name of “activism” once a tragedy unfolds .

Imagine Crump hittin your line outta the blue following a tragedy talking about a media blitz campaign that includes Tamika, Mysonne , and others ... and you’re like “how the fukk you get my number ?!!” :gucci:

Deeper than rap :sas2:

:mjpls:

I agree with what you saying but you got to remember people don't really be on point when tragedy strikes and you got these grifters offering help they like of course especially another black face.

It's not until months later you realize you been had.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I always wondered why Ben Crump shows up to everything for about a good 30 minutes and he out

and it’s also amazing how dude was wasting time about who killed Tupac, when everyone knows who did it
Crump is actually Sigma Pi Phi(the actual official boule fraternity) and a Prince Hall Mason

he doing what he supposed to do