Tales Of Berseria. January 24th

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its got easter eggs here and there, but its not necessary at all.
This game is literally the story of the first Shepherd and Lord of Calamity. One of the antagonist of the first game who is the brother of one of the protagonist in that game is a playable character in this game.

I get that people want to play all the new stuff first but it's almost never a good idea to experience media out of release order when the stories are actually connected.
12 hours in I like this game way better than XV. I'm still not saying it's better than Vesperia because I think Vesperia has a better cast of main characters than this one though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This game is literally the story of the first Shepherd and Lord of Calamity. One of the antagonist of the first game who is the brother of one of the protagonist in that game is a playable character in this game.

I get that people want to play all the new stuff first but it's almost never a good idea to experience media out of release order when the stories are actually connected.

12 hours in I like this game way better than XV. I'm still not saying it's better than Vesperia because I think Vesperia has a better cast of main characters than this one though.
It wouldn't make that much of a difference to anyone who hasn't played Tales of Z at all though. It changes nothing.

All it is a few "oh, that's neat how things are connected" moments. They're less intertwined than Star Ocean games :francis:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
N
Got my copy
arVkLaW.jpg

Tales of blurseria:lolbron:
Nice cat nikka :myman:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I liked Abyss's cast more. Jade the Necromancer was the don of this gangsta shyt. fukking Guy and his female phobia. Anise with the huge doll. lmaooo miss that game man

N

Nice cat nikka :myman:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When you get Eleanor the skits become so much better. Magilou's troll game rivals Jade and Edna's

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When you get Eleanor the skits become so much better. Magilou's troll game rivals Jade and Edna's
Yeah. Eleanor is the much needed balance to the party when it comes to a lot of stuff (plus the kid's development by then is in a much better place).

Magilou got bars too :lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Eizen be explaining shyt just to sound important and half the time don't know what he's talking about. Now that we got Eleanor she's constantly proving just how much of what he says is bullshyt leaving him salty.

Magilou is even worse she just makes up bullshyt stories on the spot and the kid tends to just believe her.

I know people shyt on him but I find Bienfu to be hilarious.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Eizen be explaining shyt just to sound important and half the time don't know what he's talking about. Now that we got Eleanor she's constantly proving just how much of what he says is bullshyt leaving him salty.

Magilou is even worse she just makes up bullshyt stories on the spot and the kid tends to just believe her.

I know people shyt on him but I find Bienfu to be hilarious.
When Roku and Eizen were going on about deceitful women to the lil guy I was rolling :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Velvet needs to stop this revenge trip. What she's talking about doing is flat out wrong and the cost is too great. I get she loved her brother but other people have lives she's straight up destroying just in the sake of vengeance.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is dope, only a few hours in and I'm glad its already better than the last two games. Much better stroy, characters and combat