Tales Of Berseria. January 24th

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man Velvet is kinda fukked up. She went from one extreme to the polar opposite. She makes Final Fantasy XIII's Lightning seem like ak ind and gentle soul in comparison.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Still messing around with a few things in combat, I had to up the difficulty right off the bat though. This game shouldn't be played on normal imo - at least not early on.

Let me say this though... the overall jump in quality between this and Tales of Z is fukking massive. Huge improvements across the board. Literally everything is immediately and obviously better top to bottom.
Man Velvet is kinda fukked up. She went from one extreme to the polar opposite. She makes Final Fantasy XIII's Lightning seem like ak ind and gentle soul in comparison.
She at least has a good reason.

That scene with her and Seres early on kinda caught me off guard. Wasn't expecting her to pull the trigger on her like that

You're not wrong though, the 'prologue' is a bit longer than usual for Tales game.

I like the cast a lot better than the last few tales games too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you played Zestiria I think it's pretty obvious who that kid Malak is. Malak are Seraph and if you think about how Mikleo became one. Of course I'm not far enough to confirm this theory but it seems pretty obvious. Could be a red herring.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some games need the purchase to help justify the localization.

Tales games have been declining in quality. If this game turns out to be great I'd buy it. Although, I don't even own a PS4. Maybe if the rumored Switch port is true I might get it on that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tales games have been declining in quality.
I disagree. The problem is they haven't really been improving in quality. The production values are pretty consistent and have been since Xillia. These are low budget titles they don't get AAA budgets and they don't sell a ton. This is the reality of JRPGs though because AAA games in that genre are almost extinct.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Got my copy
arVkLaW.jpg

Tales of blurseria:lolbron: