Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
found a stopping point in Viscint, complete 180 from the rest of the game so far These blazing sword artes are a real nice innovation from this series. Was worried about the combat at first.

the CP thing gonna be a real issue in these dungeons

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat the 4 Lord.

Finally got the mask off and dude felt the real pain now. Don't take my baby :mjcry:.

To be honest fight the lord bosses are seem so fukking easy on hard mode.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This game is beautiful as fukk I swear

image0.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lord hammercy this plot reveal

:dwillhuh:

aliens controlling shyt?

fukking aliens nikka?
:gucci:
That's not totally accurate. The dark energy of the planet awoke to its own consciousness and decided to destroy the other planet. In the last moments the game also suggest something different as well. Literally as you're on the way to fight the final boss. Those aliens became its slaves to execute the planet's will. Also lol at how they shyt on racism at that part by telling the "Renans" what they actually were. Dohalim struggled with it at first.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Beat the 4th Lord. Only took me two tries, but I pretty much went thru my entire supply of gels and life bottles and was down to one surviving character. :whew:

Finally got some of Alphen's backstory too :damn: now if we could just get Shionne's. I swear this dude Dohalim never knows shyt about what his people are up to :heh:

I'm guessing the chick in Alphen's flashback was her great great great great great grandma or something.

Unless Shionne is also 300+, you never know.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
They legit bogus as fukk for locking these skill trees behind DLC tho

:francis:

Shionne got a whole ass skill that fully restores CP after battle as long as they still have a meal on their stomach

:francis:

The Warring States packs are the best (only ones I copped). The stat buffs and skills you can unlock are damn near OP.