Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For those playing on the PS5, does anyone experience the dualsense just be lightly vibrating during nothing happening? Like even just standing idle or during cutscenes where there's no action happening, mine just lightly does a jolting vibration periodically. I've checked just about everything that I can think of as to why it would be happening, from in-game stuff like notifications or something to checking if my controllers are dying (they be fully charged and happens to 3 different controllers). Ionno what's causing it or even if it's technically an issue or not. Just can't explain it, so it's weird.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Alright, I'm on this boat or whatever so I guess I'm about to fight the fourth lord sometime soon:sadcam:

Gonna hit the gym for a minute and see how this boss fight goes later on.

For those playing on the PS5, does anyone experience the dualsense just be lightly vibrating during nothing happening? Like even just standing idle or during cutscenes where there's no action happening, mine just lightly does a jolting vibration periodically. I've checked just about everything that I can think of as to why it would be happening, from in-game stuff like notifications or something to checking if my controllers are dying (they be fully charged and happens to 3 different controllers). Ionno what's causing it or even if it's technically an issue or not. Just can't explain it, so it's weird.

Never had that issue on PS4 :troll:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Oh yea green the new main color

image0.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Okay I just got to this fourth lord and her monster. Why this nikka have 200,000 HP :why:

Might have to try again tomorrow when I'm not high, I have a feeling I'm not going to beat her right now :francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I lowered the difficulty for that fight

I didn’t have time for her bullshyt

I refuse to do that, but I might have to turn around, do a bunch of fishing, go back to the last shop, and buy like 10 more orange gels :francis:

I can get the health bar (I'm ignoring her and just attacking the monster) about 2/3s of the way down, but by that point I'm out of CP and get merked.

Doesn't help that the AI allies die way too fast sometimes and I have to waste mad CP reviving/healing them. :beli: