Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
This bytch would NEVER date a black man that drive a taxi..

Black love is fukked up because the women hold us to the highest standards but give others passes on shyt that would get a black man cancelled from her list..

To be fair some black men do this too by generalizing every black women because some are ratchet gold digging hoes and acting like white bytches latina bytches can’t be the same ratchet gold digging hoe..

We need a reset but I doubt it happen in my lifetime

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This bytch would NEVER date a black man that drive a taxi..

Black love is fukked up because the women hold us to the highest standards but give others passes on shyt that would get a black man cancelled from her list..

To be fair some black men do this too by generalizing every black women because some are ratchet gold digging hoes and acting like white bytches latina bytches can’t be the same ratchet gold digging hoe..

We need a reset but I doubt it happen in my lifetime

Breh, whores are rebellious against the men that want what's best for them.

That's why men have to watch women from other ethnicities that are all up on them.

Many are trying to escape accountability and trying to control men a lot of the time (through their looks with men from other races). Witches is what they were called back in the day.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So basically…“Woman chronicles dating experiences”

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

Why the fukk are you posting this :what:

These type threads, the vitriolic way dudes use ‘passport bro’, and the reaction to the Drake leak thread :scust:makes me realize this site is really becoming a haven for low self esteem loser ass nggas/cacs

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I mean at this point if you can't see the double standards I don't know what to tell you.

A lot of black women in the comments saying it's time for them to visit Spain. And trust me they won't be dating the poor immigrant black men out there.

:mjlol:

The outrage only goes one way. The dikk policing as well. Each and every time. She fukked at least 10 guys whilst out there.

Stop worrying about women's opnions who don't give a fukk about you or being 'pro black' they just hate that other women want you.

A man with options is dangerous for certain parts of the 'community'

i have never seen this so apparent but in the nyc area

Id be chatting it up with a nice latina, before you know it her eyes dodge left with FEAR, i look over my shoulder, just another woman just happens to be black.

I used to think dikk policing claim was exaggerated, I have been illuminated and educated on better since coming to this area