Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Y'all nikkas so damn melodramatic. :mjlol:
There's nothing wrong with this video besides her chasing clout like everyone else in this generation.
Shorty getting her eat pray love on in Spain, what she suppose to do, scavenger around for a "subsaharan" migrant? :heh:

Also, the venom in the thread title got me...:laff:

To be honest, she's one of smaller percentage of sisters who actually can do this. From a wealth and BMI standpoint at least you don't see a lot of American black women able to go overseas and run through local men.

Like I've always said the black women who can interracially date, do it.

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
What I like most about these threads is seeing undercover divestors expose themselves after pretending to be on some pro-black shyt :wow:

They gone do it each and every time. Imagine being so scared of internet strangers you can’t be outright with your opinions on an anonymous forum. Say what you want, but BWCrusader and that ugly Jamaican chick who was a hairstylist and married to a white guy, were the GOAT when it came to this swirling/divestor stuff, they was out and open. Gloxina could never. She throws rocks and hide her hands.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now if a black man in the states was a taxi driver she’d call him lame over there it’s romantic.

Sand CAC took her roller blading and she’s in love.

Standards are vastly different.

The mental gymnastics from wenches is hilarious

“He drove a cab and it was awesome”

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I personally don't care about who she dates. All I care about is the hypocrisy.

If a Black man posted all of his White/non-Black ex-girlfriends in the same manner, social media would clown the fukk out of him. Black women especially would be writing all sorts of negative think pieces about Black men :snoop:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
They gone do it each and every time. Imagine being so scared of internet strangers you can’t be outright with your opinions on an anonymous forum. Say what you want, but BWCrusader and that ugly Jamaican chick who was a hairstylist and married to a white guy, were the GOAT when it came to this swirling/divestor stuff, they was out and open. Gloxina could never. She throws rocks and hide her hands.
Some of these female posters lowkey got beef with black men but don't want to be honest with it and prefer sneak dissing and slick dap some posts instead :mjlol: Come forth brehettes, the only risk is getting bushed/banned :manny:

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I personally don't care about who she dates. All I care about is the hypocrisy.

If a Black man posted all of his White/non-Black ex-girlfriends in the same manner, social media would clown the fukk out of him. Black women especially would be writing all sorts of negative think pieces about Black men :snoop:

Look at some of the BW responses to that hillbilly cac who made a tiktok about the women he dated across the Bible Belt, I believe, all who happen to be white, and some bw were seething. These embarrassments are such a loud minority.