Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why "world traveler" women are a turn off
I see a lot of women mention traveling being important to them in a dating partner. If anything it's sort of off putting. I think it's attractive when a woman can set roots somewhere but that's just me. Seems like a lot of men echo the same sentiment nowadays though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I see a lot of women mention traveling being important to them in a dating partner. If anything it's sort of off putting. I think it's attractive when a woman can set roots somewhere but that's just me. Seems like a lot of men echo the same sentiment nowadays though.

These are chicks who tired of getting ran overseas and want a "travel bae" meanwhile men who travel when they tired of casual dating the marry a chick and settle down lmfao. No sane man who travels heavy is traveling with a woman unless it's his wife and the kids with them. He can date in every country he is in. Western women end up having to pay for dikk and that isn't normal for a woman

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
So basically…“Woman chronicles dating experiences”

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

Why the fukk are you posting this :what:

These type threads, the vitriolic way dudes use ‘passport bro’, and the reaction to the Drake leak thread :scust:makes me realize this site is really becoming a haven for low self esteem loser ass nggas/cacs
And you goofy nikkas that run defense for these hoes everytime a thread is posted like this
But be in passport bros/pawg threads calling nikkas everything but the son of god
Let’s face it
nikkas like you and the goofies that dapped this
Are your mothers sons
Yall soft and hate seeing the hypocrisy shined on these hoes
:russ:
Hovengers I tell you:dead: