Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
@Gloxina come on in boo and do what you do best. Will you have the same heat for her like you did Lebron son?
@V Skyye sis you always in threads like this. You might need to go Reddit and 4bland to find your white knight.
They gone do it each and every time. Imagine being so scared of internet strangers you can’t be outright with your opinions on an anonymous forum. Say what you want, but BWCrusader and that ugly Jamaican chick who was a hairstylist and married to a white guy, were the GOAT when it came to this swirling/divestor stuff, they was out and open. Gloxina could never. She throws rocks and hide her hands.

Don't even know who half these broads are but let them cook. They obviously got you feeling some type of way off a message board. :umad:

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Don't even know who half these broads are but let them cook. They obviously got you feeling some type of way off a message board. :umad:

V is a man, Breh. Lol. And yes, just like how BM have them in their feelings. I ain’t taking my foot off Gloxina neck. It’s stuck there, hun.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Now if a black man in the states was a taxi driver she’d call him lame over there it’s romantic.

Sand CAC took her roller blading and she’s in love.

Standards are vastly different.

These bytches are klan members but the avg nikka is groomed to be a slave so the capes will always come out.

If Anglos didnt have “racial” pride rooted in their racism compared to the Spanish and Portguese i have no doubt the USA would be another Brazil

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I mean at this point if you can't see the double standards I don't know what to tell you.

A lot of black women in the comments saying it's time for them to visit Spain. And trust me they won't be dating the poor immigrant black men out there.

:mjlol:

The outrage only goes one way. The dikk policing as well. Each and every time. She fukked at least 10 guys whilst out there.

Stop worrying about women's opnions who don't give a fukk about you or being 'pro black' they just hate that other women want you.

A man with options is dangerous for certain parts of the 'community'

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I mean at this point if you can't see the double standards I don't know what to tell you.

A lot of black women in the comments saying it's time for them to visit Spain. And trust me they won't be dating the poor immigrant black men out there.

:mjlol:

The outrage only goes one way. The dikk policing as well. Each and every time. She fukked at least 10 guys whilst out there.

Stop worrying about women's opnions who don't give a fukk about you or being 'pro black' they just hate that other women want you.

A man with options is dangerous for certain parts of the 'community'

These bytches getting ran by poor dudes as long as they aint black lol then get shocked when Euros group them the same as African prostitues they really think they will get their princess dreams rather than being a fetish for sexual deviants or get their pockets ran

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
dc-Cover-k6rrbnsc6rngef3fcoadqessf6-20170831173655-Medi.jpg