Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I see a lot of women mention traveling being important to them in a dating partner. If anything it's sort of off putting. I think it's attractive when a woman can set roots somewhere but that's just me. Seems like a lot of men echo the same sentiment nowadays though.
You can set roots and still travel though.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Looks like she's enjoying herself. :yeshrug:

I know this is foreign to some of ya'll but that's how dating goes.

By advertising her indiscretion and easily sexed mentality she put her self at a disadvantage to find a quality man later in life.

Men do it too. So it's not not really a double standard per se.

It's sad...but a lot of people judge your compatability by the people you've consistently dated.

And she has fukked half the smelly wierd cacs in Europe.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

She tainted forever.

Jesus Christ get these brothers a passport Stat!!

If you didn't know that women get their fukk on overseas I really don't know what to tell you.

This shyt is normal. She got more exes than me I'm not sure how long she lived overseas but women move like that overseas.

She said that one of them was a Taxi driver and cooked what that tells you is the others probably didn't have a car which is also low key normal over there but that would also mean that most of the dudes meet the dusty threshold that she'd reserve for ADOS Men.

She also was Ok with going way old too but again that's how women move overseas.

I really wouldn't concern myself with it.

There's a long thread in Black Women's Reddit asking which is the best country for Black women and they were excluding Africa and the US.

Tells you all you need to know.

They specifically warned Black women away from Italy because of the racism.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:As long as ol girl isn’t shyting on black men let her live. I share the same sentiment with them passport bros. You can date out without shyting on your own people. And yes people are hypocrites when it comes to the passport bro compared to sistas.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Having watched the video, the main thought I have is that it's really corny and lame to post videos and photos of your exes for social media.
The coli can dwell on these men being white, but would it really be any better if they were all black men?

This is attention whoring behavior.
Actually I guess I could see the subtext here if she's one of those "divestor" morons on the internet.

I just wonder how OP even comes across this type of content or if he actively seeks it out. And if he's looking for it, why?
:picard:
Word it''s wierd to flex these mid dudes, That's like Men rating women anyone is gonna look at her crazy because they might pop up on a Tik Tok if they date her.

Defenitely had to find this because I didn't see this and I guess it went semi viral.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
By advertising her indiscretion and easily sexed mentality she put her self at a disadvantage to find a quality man later in life.

Men do it too. So it's not not really a double standard per se.

It's sad...but a lot of people judge your compatability by the people you've consistently dated.

And she has fukked half the smelly wierd cacs in Europe.
Quality? Lol

By quality you mean like the men in this thread?

:mjlol:

If she deletes the tiktok no one will know. It ain't that deep and also maybe a man isn't the goal of her life.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:As long as ol girl isn’t shyting on black men let her live. I share the same sentiment with them passport bros. You can date out without shyting on you own people.
Yep this is normal not wierd and I wouldn't even say she's a divistor in philsophy meaning she proboly doesn't use terms like Ape and Bulletbag

she doesn't even have the fake vocal fry and keeps her hood blaccent.

She seems Ok to me. Good on her for being a counterpoint to Pasport Bro hate without even trying.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yep this is normal not wierd and I wouldn't even say she's a divistor in philsophy meaning she proboly doesn't use terms like Ape and Bulletbag

she doesn't even have the fake vocal fry and keeps her hood blaccent.

She seems Ok to me. Good on her for being a counterpoint to Pasport Bro hate without even trying.
Nothing is normal about posting all the dudes you had a fling with on social media

It’s like making a powerpoint