Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nobody ever said that non-black men don't want casual sex with black women. Everyone knows most men are ready to fukk anything. What people says is these men aren't looking for serious relationships with women of other races, which i'm sure you know is true in the vast majority of cases maybe from first-hand experience even.
I know what was said. You literally repeating the lie he told doesn't change anything. I already addressed the point in the post you quoted.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Wouldnt the "right" guy solve all this stuff?

Seems like you are just saying the search for that guy is too taxing.
Unless a man exists that doesn't have sperm, which chemically encourages the female brain towards attachment, has the 100% organismic success rate of a viberator, has no emotional baggage, doesn't want me to cook and clean for him and doesn't want children, pays for everything among many other thing then there is no "right" guy.

I literally have all my needs met that people say comes with a relationship without having to deal with all the trauma, drama and danger that comes with relationships. I'm good.

I don't live in fairytale land.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Unless a man exists that doesn't have sperm, which chemically encourages the female brain towards attachment, has the 100% organismic success rate of a viberator, has no emotional baggage, doesn't want me to cook and clean for him and doesn't want children, pays for everything among many other thing then there is no "right" guy.

I literally have all my needs met that people say comes with a relationship without having to deal with all the trauma, drama and danger that comes with relationships. I'm good.

I don't live in fairytale land.
You’ve never had a relationship without trauma, drama or danger?

:picard:

Yikes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yeah she real wholesome throwing ass like this. All them dudes ran thru her smh... talking bout she didn't chose them because "they didn't believe in god"

I don't canoodle or cavort with non christian women but that's literally one of the first things I ask.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dating, specifically men but many women too, imo is a waste of time and energy. The whole system is completely toxic and encourages endless amounts of self sacrifice from women, outside validation and codependency from both parties. The vast majority of relationships do not work because it's not how we were meant to interact and procreate. It takes away so much time from self development. It's just a distrsction and a huge barrier.

On top of that, I am just so much happier and make way more progress when I am not dating. I just find life to be so much more enjoyable when I am worrying about dating and all that comes with it.
Interesting. I respect that. But I am curious how you believe we were meant to interact and procreate?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You’ve never had a relationship without trauma, drama or danger?

:picard:

Yikes
Completely ignore everything I said in an attempt to gaslight me. Lol Then you really wonder why dating ya'll is so unappealing.

Dating is drama sir. If dating wasn't then basically every relationship wouldn't fail. Almost all of them do. Just what you did in this post would make me lose all interest in you if we were dating. You making an attempt to invalidate my experience while glossing over what I said is probably one of the biggest complaints women have with relationships.

That is drama. That is unappealing. That is what I have no desire to deal with. Case and point.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Completely ignore everything I said in an attempt to gaslight me. Lol Then you really wonder why dating ya'll is so unappealing.

Dating is drama sir. If dating wasn't then basically every relationship wouldn't fail. Almost all of them do. Just what you did in this post would make me lose all interest in you if we were dating. You making an attempt to invalidate my experience while glossing over what I said is probably one of the biggest complaints women have with relationships.

That is drama. That is unappealing. That is what I have no desire to deal with. Case and point.
So you dont know how to date without drama....

sounds rough

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
So you dont know how to date without drama....

sounds rough

Is it a fact that most people in relationships/marriages do not even love each other?

And are only together for kids/bills purposes?

If that is true, then would that not mean relationships are forced, and if given a choice folks would be single?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
has that been your experience?

I've experienced drama free relationships.....

So maybe i just see two types instead of just one

That might be your experience.

Just logically speaking, if most folks I know are not happily in love.
And most men would say to young men, "do not get married"

That would mean a lot, or most folks are not happy.
Especially with the divorce rates.

Me personally I could not give a fukk about a relationship.
I will be single forever when I get divorced.

So yeah maybe just my experience.