Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It’s already on Twitter stupid.
Ohhhhh noooo. Not Twitter. Oh that changes everything. Oh my stars! She's doomed! Doomed!

:heh:
As if tweets and accounts don't get deleted everyday b.

:dead:

And got the nerve to call someone stupid. As if she should give a fukk about what you think. She ain't even checking for you or anything like you.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Unless a man exists that doesn't have sperm, which chemically encourages the female brain towards attachment, has the 100% organismic success rate of a viberator, has no emotional baggage, doesn't want me to cook and clean for him and doesn't want children, pays for everything among many other thing then there is no "right" guy.

I literally have all my needs met that people say comes with a relationship without having to deal with all the trauma, drama and danger that comes with relationships. I'm good.

I don't live in fairytale land.
if a man is pure his actions can only ever be good.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
What's a pure man?

Women and men have 2 seperate biological imperatives. What is "pure" to you is not necessarily "pure" to me.
pure:

a state of being free from guilt, corruption, or moral flaws + something that is of exceptional quality, without any inferior elements.

This definition is from Webster's... we cant take words and give them their own meaning.. we must use the correct definition.

what is pure to me, must be pure to you.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
pure:

a state of being free from guilt, corruption, or moral flaws + something that is of exceptional quality, without any inferior elements.

This definition is from Webster's... we cant take words and give them their own meaning.. we must use the correct definition.

what is pure to me, must be pure to you.
Pure is an objective term. Morals vary from person to person; culture to culture.

Guilt or flaws have no bearing on how "good" a person is. Maybe you need to define "good" as well because that is also a subjective term.

By the definition a man can not be pure because all humans are flawed. So you undid your own argument.

So again what is "pure" to you? Are you unable to actually engage the question or are you going just throw around definition and pretend to be intellectual?