Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. I respect that. But I am curious how you believe we were meant to interact and procreate?
Honestly it's too much to really get into because it requires a conversation about biology, philosophy and sociology. Just to keep it short I would answer that question like this: "like most animals do."

There is no place in nature where every male is expected to have a female. In fact, very few places in nature where males and females interact outside of breeding. Not to say males and females should not interact but the way we couple now is extremely forced and unsuccessful. That's why outside of religion beliefs people just don't stay together.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So you dont know how to date without drama....

sounds rough
It's not. It's better without you. Much better which is why more and more women choose it everyday. Keep making jokes though. The world is changing and you can be as delusional or a smart ass as much as you want. I won't change a thing. Good luck.

:manny:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly it's too much to really get into because it requires a conversation about biology, philosophy and sociology. Just to keep it short I would answer that question like this: "like most animals do."

There is no place in nature where every male is expected to have a female. In fact, very few places in nature where males and females interact outside of breeding. Not to say males and females should not interact but the way we couple now is extremely forced and unsuccessful. That's why outside of religion beliefs people just don't stay together.
I always thought humans have similar sexuality to the Bonobos more than anything. And with Bonobos everybody is having sex with everybody. Lol

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
She been going viral for swirling since 2016, useta be big on youtube too

b28ICYh.png

lo9t8Ax.png

Usetabe a youtube couple.. She never dated BM even in the states btw..

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I genuinely don’t understand Americans approach to travelling on both sides of the argument :gucci:

I don’t get why people there obsess over travel and I don’t get what travelling has to do with setting roots

It’s just a holiday :dead:
As a man I agree with you....travelling to me is just a vacation. I'm taking in new cultural experiences. It's cool to see how different people operate in the world. To me travelling puts everything into perspective. Especially true to those that travel to the 2nd and 3rd world.

I come back with a sense of humility and blessing. I am thankful for the things I have and feel successful for coming from a first world country and being remotely well educated with a great job making decent money.

People who are 'setting roots' are really just running away in my honest opinion. They're looking for the better and easier alternatives to life. These people from experience are always miserable and downright bipolar. They will be happy in a place for a couple of years and then look at another alternative. This is synonymous with black folk because they feel mistreated coming from Amerikkka. I don't blame them however it's 2024...use the tools and the system to your advantage. Plenty of successful 6 figure and 6 certs brehs on this forum doing their thing.