Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll hate to see women choosing. :russ:

But didn't BM say that nobody desires BW.

Time tells all truths. The projection is real.

When did anyone ever say dudes from other races don’t want casual sex from black women?

Who ever argued that?

She’s posting dudes who are older than her daddy :dead:

There are obviously non black men who want serious relationships with black women, but that ain’t this. She just getting smutted out

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Pearl ain’t been right since @Brolic Scholar exposed her that day. He destroyed her mental health when she all she wanted to do was get his attention because she had a crush on him. Imagine not having the restraint to call it quits on a forum, but instead come back for more and more knowing it has wreak havoc on your mental.

But Anyways, Pearl don’t have problem with cab drivers since she an Uber driver gaslighting as a serial entrepreneur.
I have no clue why they let her live here

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
When did anyone ever say dudes from other races don’t want casual sex from black women?

Who ever argued that?
Ya'll did. Ya'll said they wouldn't give BW the time of day...now it's "they just want you for sex." Tomorrow it will be "they only in relationships with you because they want you to cosplay a slave."

Ya'll literally have no idea what's going on in the world. You throw out hurtful insults and projections and just hope they stick. But you're always wrong. Always.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Oh she religious now?

After smutting around the world. What a predictable turn :pachaha:. Now a breh gotta deal with that nonsense.

We ain't dealing with that.

All the red flags are there for a breh.

If he falls into that trap, that's him.

She's not a wife. She'll push that on your daughter if she so happened to have one.

Don't save these women brehs.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll did. Ya'll said they wouldn't give BW the time of day...now it's "they just want you for sex." Tomorrow it will be "they only in relationships with you because they want you to cosplay a slave."

Ya'll literally have no idea what's going on in the world. You throw out hurtful insults and projections and just hope they stick. But you're always wrong. Always.
Have you personally had any luck swirling?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I never said that

But she showed 8 white boys

The fukk do you think she was doing? Having legitimate relationships with all of em? :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I never said that

But she showed 8 white boys

The fukk do you think she was doing? Having legitimate relationships with all of em? :mjlol:
Who said anything about you? I don't keep track of what you say or don't say. I don't even interact with you unless you quote me. I'm obviously talking about the collective. And the collective stated what I previously stated.

And it bares repeating, ya'll just throw out the most hurtful insults you can think of and hope it sticks. It has no basis in reality.

So regardless if you said it or not or whatever insult you have today I know where it comes from and what it's about so I don't care either way.