Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why have you stopped dating? Taking time to work on yourself?
Dating, specifically men but many women too, imo is a waste of time and energy. The whole system is completely toxic and encourages endless amounts of self sacrifice from women, outside validation and codependency from both parties. The vast majority of relationships do not work because it's not how we were meant to interact and procreate. It takes away so much time from self development. It's just a distrsction and a huge barrier.

On top of that, I am just so much happier and make way more progress when I am not dating. I just find life to be so much more enjoyable when I am worrying about dating and all that comes with it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who said anything about you? I don't keep track of what you say or don't say. I don't even interact with you unless you quote me. I'm obviously talking about the collective. And the collective stated what I previously stated.

And it bares repeating, ya'll just throw out the most hurtful insults you can think of and hope it sticks. It has no basis in reality.

So regardless if you said it or not or whatever insult you have today I know where it comes from and what it's about so I don't care either way.

This is just bedwench babble

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
For you jealous people assuming she has no values. Ya'll misery as fukk

Wonder if she'll give a breh believer a chance

or does he need to be in jesus image

:skip:

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll did. Ya'll said they wouldn't give BW the time of day...now it's "they just want you for sex." Tomorrow it will be "they only in relationships with you because they want you to cosplay a slave."

Ya'll literally have no idea what's going on in the world. You throw out hurtful insults and projections and just hope they stick. But you're always wrong. Always.
Nobody ever said that non-black men don't want casual sex with black women. Everyone knows most men are ready to fukk anything. What people says is these men aren't looking for serious relationships with women of other races, which i'm sure you know is true in the vast majority of cases maybe from first-hand experience even.