Talent wise Chris Webber and Rasheed Wallace could have competed for best PF ever!!!

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
The only reason why I would give the edge to Cwebb over Garnett is because in the clutch you could run your offense through Cwebb and he got buckets or made the right pass, he got a Lil soft once his jumper got wet, but it made it harder to guard him on the high post.....Garnett was doing what everybody gets on Lebron about now

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The only reason why I would give the edge to Cwebb over Garnett is because in the clutch you could run your offense through Cwebb and he got buckets or made the right pass, he got a Lil soft once his jumper got wet, but it made it harder to guard him on the high post.....Garnett was doing what everybody gets on Lebron about now

Word..

He did that shyt cause he never really liked to bang in the post..

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:what:

Not like C Webb..

You wylin..
Some of these dudes need to watch some old CWebb games....he caught that ball down low or on the break and was straight posterizing cats on some :damn: shyt on the regular.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Wait, did somebody say that Garnett was a better passer and playmaker than C-Webb? Now I KNOW you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

And as far as duncan and C-Webb...

Post game - Duncan
Passing - C-Webb
Shooting - Duncan
Defense- Duncan
Face up(off the dribble) - C-Webb

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Wait, did somebody say that Garnett was a better passer and playmaker than C-Webb? Now I KNOW you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

And as far as duncan and C-Webb...

Post game - Duncan
Passing - C-Webb
Shooting - Duncan
Defense- Duncan
Garnett was a better passer. If anything they are equal.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
That's the only thing that stopped him from being better than Duncan. Duncan was a very clutch player in the 4th.

$$$$$Team

Banned
Daps
Why y'all acting like that knee injury ruined his career, webber was 30 years old when that happened, he had already been in the league 10 years, he wasn''t gonna get any better. Mouthafukkas actin like he was penny, who hadn't reached his prime. :childplease:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Wait, did somebody say that Garnett was a better passer and playmaker than C-Webb? And as far as duncan and C-Webb...

Post game - Duncan
Passing - C-Webb
Shooting - Duncan
Defense- Duncan

KG was a better passer than C-Webb.

the man in his prime can play PG unlike Webber