Talent wise Chris Webber and Rasheed Wallace could have competed for best PF ever!!!

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
:usure:

nikkas shyt on KG for no reason here

ITS NOT shytTING ON HIM..ITS THE TRUTH

KG WAS BUSY GETTING SWEPT BY THE MAVERICKS DURING THOSE YEARS WHEREAS C-WEBB WAS BUSY shytTING ON US AFTER WE'D SWEEP THE TIMBS..

C-WEBB IS A TERRIBLE CALL AWAY FROM BEING AN NBA CHAMPION DURING AN ERA WITH THE TOUGHEST WEST SINCE THE LAST 2-3 YEARS VS. KG WHO HAD TO BE SAVED BY KEVIN MCHALE,DOC RIVERS AND PAUL PIERCE

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
ITS NOT shytTING ON HIM..ITS THE TRUTH

KG WAS BUSY GETTING SWEPT BY THE MAVERICKS DURING THOSE YEARS WHEREAS C-WEBB WAS BUSY shytTING ON US AFTER WE'D SWEEP THE TIMBS..

C-WEBB IS A TERRIBLE CALL AWAY FROM BEING AN NBA CHAMPION DURING AN ERA WITH THE TOUGHEST WEST SINCE THE LAST 2-3 YEARS VS. KG WHO HAD TO BE SAVED BY KEVIN MCHALE,DOC RIVERS AND PAUL PIERCE
Are you comparing the loaded Kings team with the "bench mob" to Garnett's shytty Minnesota teams, totally disregarding the fact that Webber choke ass hasn't won shyt, and constantly got dominated in the playoff's, the same you choose to criticize KG for?????????:russ:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Are you comparing the loaded Kings team with the "bench mob" to Garnett's shytty Minnesota teams, totally disregarding the fact that Webber choke ass hasn't won shyt?????????:russ:

No..:upsetfavre:

We are comparing Chris Webber and Kevin Garnett the individual talents not their teams..

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Are you comparing the loaded Kings team with the "bench mob" to Garnett's shytty Minnesota teams, totally disregarding the fact that Webber choke ass hasn't won shyt, and constantly got dominated in the playoff's, the same you choose to criticize KG for?????????:russ:

Chris Webber was the best player on the third greatest team of the 2000s...

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I actually agree with this especially in the case of 'Sheed. Had his heart been in the game like it should've been he could've easily been one of the best if not the best player in the league for a lot of years. I mean what couldn't this nikka do. He was a top 10 player without really trying if you think about it, same with C-Webb in the late 90's.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Based on pure talent, I think Webber was the greatest power forward ever. As great as he was, homey underachieved.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
C-Webb's career avg is 20.7 10 and 4.2

Garnett's is 19 10 and 4..

Pretty close but I watched them play..

Chris Webber could do more and had more talent.
Has C Webb ever been a defensive presence, or won a DPOY award.

People see the :flabbynsick:Garnett on the C's but forget how much of a beast he truly was

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Elaborate please elighten me, besides ball control and dribble, prime KG>>>>>>>>>>>>>C Webb every way possible

No.. I just told you. I watched them both. Chris had more talent. Yeah the defense was nice and KG thrived in that but he never developed a post game and just took jumpers..

He's been doin that his whole career.. He's a jump shooter and he loses points for that in my opinion.

Chris became a jumpshooter after his knee injury but before that he use to yock :youngsabo: on nikkas all day like Shaq..

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
I said it on the Duncan thread that KG was closer to C-Webb and Rasheed than he was to Duncan.

Sheed in Portland was a beast ... if the Pistons featured him in the post more than run the offense through Rip and Chanucy, They could have won 3-4 titles.