Talent wise Chris Webber and Rasheed Wallace could have competed for best PF ever!!!

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
KG was a damn jump shooter.. A 7ft SG like Dirk..

I don't respect that..

Chris Webber had it all..
Webber was a jump shooter himself.

KG was a better passer, playmaker and defender. He was more skilled. He was a 7 foot Kobe Bryant out there.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Chris Webber is my all time fav player from my all time fav team from any era and I must say I can't see him in any way shape or form above KG. He was easily the more offensively skilled of the two though, however defensively it's not even close. The worst thing that happened to him was that jumper, he swore by it even if it wasn't wet wets. He had a great post game and some amazing court vision but always just wanted to hoist that bullshyt jumper, when he shoulda been killin em in the post so Peja could make it rain.

Sheed has a fadeaway to his disposal more deadly than Dirks (Yeah I said it:pacspit:) but that fool was just a knucklehead and it made me mad when he would just go get a string of buckets downlow, then just zone out and chuck 3's. shyt makes zero sense...

If anyone of these cats had TD or KG's court smarts and heart they woulda been easily higher ranked 4's then they will sadly end up being.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Chris Webber is my all time fav player from my all time fav team from any era and I must say I can't see him in any way shape or form above KG. He was easily the more offensively skilled of the two though, however defensively it's not even close. The worst thing that happened to him was that jumper, he swore by it even if it wasn't wet wets. He had a great post game and some amazing court vision but always just wanted to hoist that bullshyt jumper, when he shoulda been killin em in the post so Peja could make it rain.

That shyt used to piss me off too..

In the 96' playoffs against the Bulls he kept takin that wack jumper and the shyt was mad broke.

:to:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Offensively they are better, but I value defense more from a big man. Neither were as good or consistent as O'Neal was in his prime on that end of the floor.
Me being a Pacers fan and seeing his best days I can't co-sign this at all, O'neal was great for a few years but had the tendency to play down to level of his competion, and have a couple games where he was lost out there. O'neal was a great shot blocker but horrible defender, because he pretty much used to expose himself, and leave the basket open with him jumping trying swat everything

O'neal used to bust KG's ass whenever they played I must admit

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Webber was shooting Jumpers long before that injury.

Yeah but not all the time.. He would still yock on nikkas.. After the knee he still was givin you numbers on one leg with that wack jumper.. That alone should tell you how good he was..

KG came in with that jumper and never posted up cause he looked like Olive Oyl from Popeye..

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Me being a Pacers fan and seeing his best days I can't co-sign this at all, O'neal was great for a few years but had the tendency to play down to level of his competion, and have a couple games where he was lost out there. O'neal was a great shot blocker but horrible defender, because he pretty much used to expose himself, and leave the basket open with him jumping trying swat everything

O'neal used to bust KG's ass whenever they played I must admit
With all that said. He was still a better defender than both of them. Especially Webber.

moneyel

money machine
Daps
karl malone and kevin mchale were probably the best at the 4

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yeah but not all the time.. He would still yock on nikkas.. After the knee he still was givin you numbers on one leg with that wack jumper.. That alone should tell you how good he was..

KG came in with that jumper and never posted up cause he looked like Olive Oyl from Popeye..

So prime KG wasn't posterizing people daily:childplease: