Talent wise Chris Webber and Rasheed Wallace could have competed for best PF ever!!!

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I miss Chris webbers game in his prime:to:

I agree.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I actually agree with this especially in the case of 'Sheed. Had his heart been in the game like it should've been he could've easily been one of the best if not the best player in the league for a lot of years. I mean what couldn't this nikka do. He was a top 10 player without really trying if you think about it, same with C-Webb in the late 90's.
:what:

Y'all nikkas are just overrating Sheed's and Webber's talent level now.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No.. I just told you. I watched them both. Chris had more talent. Yeah the defense was nice and KG thrived in that but he never developed a post game and just took jumpers..

He's been doin that his whole career.. He's a jump shooter and he loses points for that in my opinion.

Chris became a jumpshooter after his knee injury but before that he use to yock :youngsabo: on nikkas all day like Shaq..

So you gonna act like C-Webb was :shaq: 'ing up in the post and wasn't a jump shooting PF in his king days

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Webber and Sheed weren't even as good as Jermaine O'Neal was in his prime and y'all gonna compare them to KG and Duncan? :what:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Neither were as talented or skilled as Duncan and KG. Especially on the defensive end.

Exactly I don't even know why I even argue with these a$$holes, prime C Webb was never mention along with the like's of KG and Duncan, and that says a lot considering both players then had yet to reach their potential, he was a notch below them.

If C Webb and Sheed wasn't blazed out their ass having fun out there majority of their careers, they could have been on the level of Duncan and KG

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
rasheed's potential gets seriously overrated by some of you guys.

top 10 without trying? :what:

did you even watch basketball back then?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Exactly I don't even know why I even argue with these a$$holes, prime C Webb was never mention along with the like's of KG and Duncan, and that says a lot considering both players then had yet to reach their potential, he was a notch below them.

If C Webb and Sheed wasn't blazed out their ass having fun out there majority of their careers, they could have been on the level of Duncan and KG
Breh, they just weren't talented enough. Webber could never dominate a game on the defensive end the way Duncan and KG could.