Talent wise Chris Webber and Rasheed Wallace could have competed for best PF ever!!!

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Webber =best passing and play making big man I ever seen. nikkas saying he never won nothing, well when you got prime shaq and Kobe in your way that can happen.
Rasheed that's my nikka got us a ring and :gladbron: at anybody that said dirk was better. Sheed never wanted to be the man, but he used to shyt on them other pfs just to let the people know.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Chris Webber is one of the most pure talented cats I ever seen and I followed his career in Detroit from when he was 13...there literally wasn't anything he couldn't do on the court. And contrary to what cats are saying on here Chris did NOT start over doing the jumper until after the knee injury. In high school and college Chris had a better post up game than any of the other great PF's other than Mchale. If anything I think dude has too MUCH talent and it made him lazy. Rasheed as well. Now my problem with Rasheed is that he REFUSED to consistently post up...he always wanted to use the fade away rather than turn in...:scusthov:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cwebb at one point was a superstar, sheed was never on that level

He never even made an all NBA team

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CWebb came much closer to reaching his potential. His only shortcoming in Sactown was falling in love with the midrange J, he still beasted while he was there though. Woulda been interesting to see what happened if he hadn't hurt that knee.

Sheed was just a fukkin waste! If Sheed plays up to his potential the Pistons win 3 or 4 chips instead of just one. Prolly the most talented PF ever in terms of post game, post D, atheleticism, and he could pass too. There is nothing he couldn't do on the court and yet he decided he wanted to be a 7 foot 2 guard! This nikka shot more 3's than FT for his last 10 fukkin seasons! nikkas talk about Lebron not wanting to be the man and shrinking, this nikka makes Bron look like Mike in that regard.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Cwebb at one point was a superstar, sheed was never on that level

He never even made an all NBA team

after the knee injury c webb turned into a sheed clone, i agree though prime c webb was much better.

wake&bake

rise&shine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to the folk tryin' to shyt on garnett, compare webber's kings to garnett's wolves.

webber had not great but solid teammates.
prime peja
prime bibby
meh christie
vlade :flabbynsick:
solid bench player bobby jackson
young hedo and rookie gerald wallace

garnett was playing with
over the hill cassell
overpaid sprewell
eddie griffin :rip:
szczerbiak :scusthov:
olowokandi :what:
trenton hassell, troy hudson :smh:

garnett in his prime was a fukkin beast playing with absolutely no talent beside him. only Duncan was shyttin on KG on a consistant basis.

as a wolves fan, i dont blame KG for one min for going to Boston. He tried to do it by himself for so long, and MN kept fukkin it up by not building any talent around him.

wake&bake

rise&shine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^ and btw, farthest that cwebb and garnett both went in the west, was the conference finals.. both losing to Kobe & Shaq. cwebb with a nice supporting cast, garnett with sam cassell and latrell sprewell

:stopitslime:

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Prime CWebb was the prototype PF. All around game with little flaws.
Sheed showed flashes of brilliance but he never was on that elite level.

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to me shawn kemp was the best power forward i ever witnessed, malone,barkley, he would dominate them in games......then he got fat

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
to me shawn kemp was the best power forward i ever witnessed, malone,barkley, he would dominate them in games......then he got fat
because he jumped real high and dunked real hard? :aicmon:

Shawn Kemp never averaged 20 points a game in his career. Malone and Barkley got mid-20 and 10 every year in their primes. And Duncan, well he is Duncan.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
because he jumped real high and dunked real hard? :aicmon:

Shawn Kemp never averaged 20 points a game in his career. Malone and Barkley got mid-20 and 10 every year in their primes. And Duncan, well he is Duncan.

He did in '99, ironically the same year got :flabbynsick: