Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know. Comics will defend other comics like crazy because they know they can be next.

Patrice O Neal defended some politically incorrect shyt under the banner of comedy and Chappelle recently stated any form of comedy is artistry even racist jokes. And said he has no problem with it.

Comedians are a different breed.

Truly feel you, but the thing is that the sh!t he said wasn't even clever. I only read the tweets, so maybe it could've come across as "comedy" in video form, but that didn't come across as comedy at all via Twitter. I'm a big Rogan fan, but this Ari guy deserves any beatings and cancellations coming to him.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wonder what possessed this clown to even make an insensitive joke about a NBA legend dying and even worse, his daughter dying right by his side.

Like why do people like to wait til someone die to talk shyt about them, knowing they won't say it if they were still alive? Kobe accomplished so much in life than this racist ass bytch will ever do and I hope the people that slandered him after his death loses everything. Karma is a bytch.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Its one thing to talk shyt about some regular celebrities after they die. The most their fans will do is tweet something mean back at you. But Kobe? He's a god to some Lakers fans. Dumb fukk's liable to get curb stomped by one of them.
Fam fukk that

He completely disregarded the children and other people who died just to say that attention seeking shyt, doesn't seem like the other comedians in that lil crew are fukking with it at all especially the ones with kids

shyt Rogan posted 3 MMA episodes in a row now cuz he's ducking havin that convo about his boy :dead: ari might be done done out here. He shoulda been done after he drugged his friend in front of his wife and kids for podcast entertainment

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He still needs his ass beat.

I wonder what possessed this clown to even make an insensitive joke about a NBA legend dying and even worse, his daughter dying right by his side.

Like why do people like to wait til someone die to talk shyt about them, knowing they won't say it if they were still alive? Kobe accomplished so much in life than this racist ass bytch will ever do and I hope the people that slandered him after his death loses everything. Karma is a bytch.

He's a racist fukk. They can't help themselves when it comes to saying some racist or insensitive shyt & trying to pass it off as comedy. They're cowards.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What did he say?

Word for word

"Kobe Bryant died 23 years too late today. He got away with rape because all the Hollywood liberals who attack comedy enjoy rooting for the Lakers more than they dislike rape. Big ups to the hero who forgot to gas up his chopper. I hate the Lakers. What a great day."

Yea this [redacted] needs to die

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
This dude has been a racist fukk for years and tries to play it off as comedy. Remember this video from back in the day?

WTF :what:

man you literally can do ANYTHING if you're a jew
be a pedophile, racist, rapist etc.
no one cares

if someone would do the same shyt with a nazi uniform in a jewish neighborhood then absolutely EVERYBODY would cry out loud and kill this person

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the death of this stolengold would
entertain me.
KJFKob7.gif

UKVu0t8.gif