Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

Daps
I don't know. Comics will defend other comics like crazy because they know they can be next.

Patrice O Neal defended some politically incorrect shyt under the banner of comedy and Chappelle recently stated any form of comedy is artistry even racist jokes. And said he has no problem with it.

Comedians are a different breed.
it's about execution and having the talent to do it no matter what the topic is
that's why comedians are paranoid about freedom in comedy because once something is not allowed, they are afraid everything won't be allowed and will have to be pc, pretty much destroying the art form
ari is an untalented c*nt

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude has been a racist fukk for years and tries to play it off as comedy. Remember this video from back in the day?

Would it be funny to cacs if I made a skit about tricking jews into walking into a gas chamber or giant oven? It's crazy how they think it's a joke to fukk with us but let someone joke about the Holocaust then all of a sudden it's too far.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He fukked up.

Basketball isn't even big in the UK but what has everyone upset is the fact that his daughter died by his side.

For most people, it is the realisation of their worst fear.

I don't think this is something people will forget. In fact, I think it will mark a turning point as people realise they don't need to feel pressured into respecting any idiot who tries to speak from a moral high horse.

Thats the thing. When he said the shyt I knew the white boy was gonna get checked. First it was no joke so people need to go to hell with that shyt. Second he was trying to be a clout chaser and say anything for reaction. Third folks all know when folks die unless they are extremely horrible people you do not shyt on them hours after they die.

Finally there were 8 other people who died on the helicopter. 3 girls and 3 women. Even though he was targeting kobe he was shytting on a bunch of females who died tragically. With one of the girls being kobe's daughter. Plus 2 other men who were fathers and husbands.

So he was gonna get that work and he should have. Dumb SOB.

One more thing. You do not talk shyt in the most populated state...about arguably the most popular athlete of all time in that state. The very day that he dies tragically. Literally hours after he dies. To do this you must be one of the most ignorant and unaware fools who has ever lived. shyt even look at reddit. There are nothing but white, asian and mexican kats mourning his death (and that is just america...we ain't even talking overseas). Them kats already have said its on and popping on sight if they see that dude.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Yeah. It's on for real. His own people aren't fukking with him. That's how you know he messed up. This isn't a rapper who may have had a hit single then fizzled out (would have been tasteless too), but Bean was an icon the world over. He gotta keep his head on a swivel especially in LA where he was the city. Not just Kobe either. Eight other people died. He indirectly shytted on them.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps