Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
'Not surprising he's one of Joe "im not a racist i just give them platforms" Rogans frequent guest.

thumbnail

Hes been on there at least 20 times

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no joke, punchline to what he said

it was just a pure hateful statement

And now he signed his own death certificate

good riddance, wide nose :laff:
If he was going for the fulfillment of universal irony... the video of him celebrating the death of a global icon a mere hour it happening for the sake of attention whoring is what has ultimately motivated people to want to hunt him down and post a video celebrating his own comeuppance..and that's pretty brilliant :salute::mjlol:

Good job dikkhead :russ:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I can actually see Rogan working the how far is it 'too far' when it comes to comedy angle. All whilst reminding us he in no way condones his buddys comments. Then wrapping it up with some dumb shyt like people thousands of years ago wouldn't get offended by whats essentially noises coming out someones mouth

I don't know. Comics will defend other comics like crazy because they know they can be next.

Patrice O Neal defended some politically incorrect shyt under the banner of comedy and Chappelle recently stated any form of comedy is artistry even racist jokes. And said he has no problem with it.

Comedians are a different breed.