Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@Sccit told me earlier he would kill this fakkit with his bare hands. Nobody, Jew or not, gets a pass for that shyt. I’ll help strangle the piece of shyt too

DJ Quik is already on the prowl

:snoop:

OG ain't learn shyt from E-Fonzarelli gettin at Big?

Book that CAC instead of snitchin on yourself on Social Media.

:snoop:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Cacs trying to be funny almost always sounds like hate speech.
Because they always poorly try to disguise their inherent and very real racism as “jokes”. And then, when someone calls them out on their bullshyt and it’s time for them to face the consequences of their actions, they immediately go into victim mode and turn it around about how they’re being “attacked”. Smh. Hate all of those fukking demons with a passion. They always lament and reminisce on the good ole days when they could be open racists and white supremacists without any repercussions. Any time you hear a CAC talking about everyone is “too PC nowadays”, this is what they mean.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because they always poorly try to disguise their inherent and very real racism as “jokes”. And then, when someone calls them out on their bullshyt and it’s time for them to face the consequences of their actions, they always lament and reminisce on the good ole days when they could be open racists and white supremacists without any repercussions. Any time you hear a CAC talking about everyone is “too PC nowadays”, this is what they mean.

You can easily spot them in the Trump era. They're like a person nude in public.

The unrefined and less sophisticated ones cannot help themselves and expose easy.
Be very weary and careful of anyone who makes a positive remark about anything Trumpian.
Jay Leno tried to defend Trump early last year by saying there were too many comedians shytting on him.
I immediately caught :mjpls: vibes..

Next thing you know he's embroiled in a racism scandal with Gabby Union.
:sas2:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
@Sccit told me earlier he would kill this fakkit with his bare hands. Nobody, Jew or not, gets a pass for that shyt. I’ll help strangle the piece of shyt too

DJ Quik is already on the prowl

motherfukka gonna find out the hard way that some things just aren’t funny

Daps
Yeah I’m in LA doing comedy. The community’s not fukking with what Ari did at all. Aside from the tragedy of it all, Kobe was synonymous with LA also. It feels like a black cloud out here.

Every food delivery driver asks me how I’m holding up like we’re family mourning together
The problem is Ari doesn't have talent
c*nts like him resort to shock jock trash fukkery to get attention because they can't make you laugh but will represent their trash as comedy so you can't criticize them like a shield
Someone like Jeselnik who I think is obviously funnier than Ari for example can make jokes about difficult topics because he has the talent to do so
Not everyone is a good comedian
As for Ari...fukk him :mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why do white people think “They make fun of everyone” is a good excuse? That just means the ass whooping is overdue
It’s usually white kids that come from comfortable homes and living conditions that grew up disrespecting their parents and telling stupid “shock” jokes amongst their 2 or 3 friends, giggling together.

They never been in a real fight and never really were part of the youth social hierarchy/structure so they never had to worry about getting consequences over the shyt they say.

They think it’s cool and funny to channel their self-loathing by saying extremely insulting things and justify it by just saying it’s ok cause they make fun of everyone.

I’m not for encouraging violence among youth as character-building, but if this dude got his jaw cracked followed by a stern lecture after saying some insulting shyt some time years back, this probably would’ve been avoided for him.