Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I don't know. Comics will defend other comics like crazy because they know they can be next.

Patrice O Neal defended some politically incorrect shyt under the banner of comedy and Chappelle recently stated any form of comedy is artistry even racist jokes. And said he has no problem with it.

Comedians are a different breed.

NAH. I GET IT. A GOOD CHUNK OF THE ART OF COMEDY FORCES YOU TO LOOK AT DARK PLACES AND LAUGH AT THE ABSURDITY OF OUR DARK THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
he lives in NY but def travels in between. Ari is known to do this for any celebrity deaths but, he really fukked up here because of the wildly tragic circumstances and Kobe is beloved across the globe. He is also like a 6'3 jew (no cism) and sticks out like a sore thumb so good luck blending in. I would NOT want to be him walking around LA or NY, I'd be paranoid as fukk 24/7. Words have consequences, maybe this will be the time he learns.
Time will tell :popcorn:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What did he say?
He went on Instagram live and basically said that he was happy that Kobe was dead and proceeded to follow up with some tweets (if I’m not mistaken) saying that he wanted to give an award or something like that to the pilot that “forgot to fuel the helicopter”.