Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. nikka you spent $1000 on a friend?!?!!?! :dahell: How the fukk does that happen? I bet you didn't even spend $1000 on yo momma that Christmas.

she bought me some Air Yeezys for 1300 so I bought her a Prada Bag for 1150 :ahh:
Hey man, if she's a dime, at least she's letting the nikkas see her naked :ehh:
It's that mindset thats the problem. Like seeing a dime naked is some kind of milestone. Putting bytches on pedestal like that.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Maybe a 110 meal ain't nothing once you get to a certain $$$ level where that shyt like a 2 for $20 at Applebee's :russ:

That meal is always sumfin and the connotation it gives off at that stage in the game is that of a simp.
dawg, you talking like you really never been the order from the dinner menu at lunch surcharge guy for real.
as, anyone who really been balling for real.
knows what eating out at that level is on the pockets.
even, when you more than got that, at your consistent everyday disposal.
you only take the females, who have shown they are valueable loyal women in a long term committal relationship. Who don't require or even want that type of gesture bestowed upon them, in the first place.

Art Barr

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
These chicks done been getting ran thru for the last 20+ years and you taking her on a date wasting your hard earned money on a washed up chick :flabbynsick:. I just got off the phone with a 32 year old that suggested I take her out to one of the most expensive restaurants in ATL called Bacchanalia where the average cost is $110 per person. Why the fukk would I take a 32 yr old woman out and waste that type of money when there are sexy ass 23 yrs old willing to come to my condo on the first date. These chicks are delusional think they still have the assets that will make men spend that type of money on them. I just laugh at all these old chicks still thinking they running shyt like they were in their 20s. She spend her 20s like this...
50a2f8caafa96f1ff40009b7.gif

and expects nikkaz to still trick off money. GTFOH!

And you think that 23 yr old bytches haven't been ran thru as well :mjlol:

You fell for the young bytch game :dead: