Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

Daps
As for me, I am being put out to pasture breh.... I am not getting married or having kids...

I'll leave the navigating of the dating scene for the rest of the ladies.

Wow ...why not from your post you seem like a catch ....:sas1:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That meal is always sumfin and the connotation it gives off at that stage in the game is that of a simp.
dawg, you talking like you really never been the order from the dinner menu at lunch surcharge guy for real.
as, anyone who really been balling for real.
knows what eating out at that level is on the pockets.
even, when you more than got that, at your consistent everyday disposal.
you only take the females, who have shown they are valueable loyal women in a long term committal relationship. Who don't require or even want that type of gesture bestowed upon them, in the first place.

Art Barr
It was mainly a joke hence the laughing smilie but since we online I can understand how you didn't see that. It gives of the vibe of a simp to people that don't have that type of money IMO. Bill gates spend $100 on a meal is that hurting his pockets? Obviously that's an extreme example to get across my point but if you have that type of money it really is nothing. If you really balling for real and $100 is hurting your pockets your ball(ing) is deflating lol. Also maybe you don't do certain spots so this isn't for her but your own standard. Do y'all ever think about that? I agree you'd want a chick that isn't always on your pockets but acting like a chick going for budget ballers that's not doing nothing for them isn't realistic either. I don't blame them cause I wouldn't be with a chick that isn't doing nothing for me either.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
And you think that 23 yr old bytches haven't been ran thru as well :mjlol:

You fell for the young bytch game :dead:
Yes they been ran thru but they might have 75,000 miles instead of 200,000 + years of emotional baggage. a 23 yr old is still young enough to be molded instead of stuck in her ways like a 34 year old.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
So what's the reason you take any woman out?

Are you implying that if a young chick "suggest" that you take her to a 5 star restaurant, it's ok?
I dont take any chick out to a 5 star restaurant unless she is my girl.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Maybe a 110 meal ain't nothing once you get to a certain $$$ level where that shyt like a 2 for $20 at Applebee's :russ:
Doesnt matter what level i'm at. Unless a chick is my wife, mother or family member I'm not spending that kind of money on her. I'd rather spend that money to buy Thanksgiving meals for the homeless than waste it satisfying some chick's hunger on a date.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
If a woman's got it like that, financially, I can understand treating her to expensive shyt. Because at some point, she's going to return the favor if she's an honorable woman. That woman's typically a keeper.

But, taking random women out on expensive dates in 2014 is not a good move by the average man. These chicks have a calendar full of dinner dates, lunch dates, etc. lined up from simps. They can go an entire week, eating out, without spending a dollar if they have a large enough roster of simps.

I have homegirls here in ATL that have dates lined up for weeks with guys they have no interest in. These guys will never even get a kiss from them. My homegirls have a list of restaurants they havent been to before and they casually "suggest" to the simps which restaurants they want to go to so they can cross the restaurant off their list.

paying-for-a-date.jpg