:russ:

Yooooo

But why that dude got Elf ears?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
When are you going to get married? Standards too high I'm guessing...you might want to lower them as your age gets higher. :old: They inevitably will...I'm sure.

I got married at 40 and I'm so grateful I waited for the right man instead of caving in to pressure to just married. I know too many unhappy women (and men) who are divorced or feel stuck in a loveless marriage.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got married at 40 and I'm so grateful I waited for the right man instead of caving in to pressure to just married. I know too many unhappy women (and men) who are divorced or feel stuck in a loveless marriage.
You're a woman who found love after 30?
The coli considers you a unicorn.

Mazel mazel...
good things

:salute:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You're a woman who found love after 30?
The coli considers you a unicorn.

Mazel mazel...
good things

:salute:
One of my sisters got married to a doctor... in her mid 30s... with a ~10yr old daughter. They had 2 sons and are living happy from what I know. Coli brehs only focus on the negatives of male/female relationships to make themselves feel better about their failures.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I'd rather be kicking it with an educated 26 year old then a 33 year old. Women are boring as hell once they

So what are you gonna do when she turns 30? Trade her out for new model? How long you gonna stick with that system? Here's a fun fact - we all age, including you. If someone is boring at 30, they were boring at 26 and at 19. And if you hate women your age now, you always will 'cause you're fixated and scared as hell of growing old.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's where I would carry a gf.

As for women I'm dating I'll keep it at lunch and a bit less expensive.

Chicks can be cool one day and then stop talking to you randomly so I stay on guard against users

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yeah, my boyfriend and I are foodies. We like to try new and interesting things so when we have a real date night, it usually involves a restaurant like in the OP. We like fine dining though and I cook "fine" food at home so different strokes for different folks.

It has nothing to do with worthiness it's about individual tastes and preferences.

There's the difference. You're actually cooking "fine" food at home, essentially returning the favor. We're not talking about chicks like you. We're talking about men who take these chicks out on $100 dates without any reciprocity.

Most women in this age of social media can have dinner/lunch dates Monday-Sunday if they please. Dudes dropping $$$ on those types are idiots.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
One of my sisters got married to a doctor... in her mid 30s... with a ~10yr old daughter. They had 2 sons and are living happy from what I know. Coli brehs only focus on the negatives of male/female relationships to make themselves feel better about their failures.

Dope, how long have they been dating before getting hitched?