Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Breh. I'm glad I grew up around real nikkas. I can't imagine blowing an entire check on a chick. That's some crazy shyt.

In addition, my tongue isn't going anywhere near another person's anus. Call me old-fashioned. But, I can't rock with that shyt.

I had nikkas telling me when I was younger, but I never listened until I found out for myself how some of these women get down. I'm not spending $200 on anyone. That's my cable bill right there :heh: I dropped a G on a girl for christmas once (my bestfriend) and she bought me a pair of Yeezys that I really wanted. Other than that, I'm not dropping any serious money on a female. It's just not happening.

A lot of nikkas don't got people who put them on game. If you a good looking breh with money, then you already won. Why go out spending 200$ on dates and shyt.

First date for me is a solid $25.50 :ahh:

Coffee and a bagel at starbucks, followed by Gas money. That about it :yeshrug:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
As you get into your mid-30s, men will put in less and less effort to smash. That means fewer traditional dates. They're offering to take you out, now, and may wait to smash after 2-3 dates. Once you're 33+, men are going two dates max. Past 35, one date max.

Well If I don't marry my current boyfriend (or the next if there is one) then I guess I'll be single forever because I will never have sex with random men just because of my age. lol Talk about entitlement.

KenyaDoll

Daps
Well seeing that I like to eat too.... I don't see nothing wrong with a nice date.

Yeah, my boyfriend and I are foodies. We like to try new and interesting things so when we have a real date night, it usually involves a restaurant like in the OP. We like fine dining though and I cook "fine" food at home so different strokes for different folks.

It has nothing to do with worthiness it's about individual tastes and preferences.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, my boyfriend and I are foodies. We like to try new and interesting things so when we have a real date night, it usually involves a restaurant like in the OP. We like fine dining though and I cook "fine" food at home so different strokes for different folks.

Are you also good at stick-to-your-ribs, meat and potatoes type dishes?

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

It has nothing to do with worthiness it's about individual tastes and preferences.
I agree. Me and my girl do the same.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to have mature convos then friendzone them. Dating them is not a smart move.

No one is trying to wife these old hens

So what's the reason you take any woman out?

Are you implying that if a young chick "suggest" that you take her to a 5 star restaurant, it's ok?

KenyaDoll

Daps
If you want to have mature convos then friendzone them. Dating them is not a smart move.

No one is trying to wife these old hens

What's interesting is that one of the women featured is now a DA and got married two years ago or so (I think she was 33 or 34). Someone wanted it. I ended up at her birthday party because we had a mutual friend.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
squatthrusts.gif

:steviej:

Wrong thread but got damn :laff: :laff: :laff:

They make way better dinner conversation than the birdbrained under 30's tho.

But $110 a plate? Bushes :camby:

I don't know about that, breh. Women in their 30s aren't as removed from their 20s as we might think.

Man this nikka makes the same fuxking thread over and over. What in the fukk.
really? :laff:
Isn't OP gay?
He's delivered! He doesn't like menz no mo!
wrinkles, over weight, multiple children, stuck in their ways, boring, emotional baggage, 200,000 miles on the odometer...

I'm good. You Simps and Lesbians can have that.
damn...you're right though
Jamie, a 30-year-old Sydney barrister, thinks so: ''Women labour under the impression they can have it all. They can have the career, this carefree lifestyle and then, at the snap of their fingers, because they are so fabulous, find a man. But if they wait until their 30s they're competing with women who are much younger and in various ways more attractive.''

The crisis for single women in this age group seeking a mate is very real. Almost one in three women aged 30 to 34 and a quarter of late-30s women do not have a partner, according to the 2006 census statistics. And this is a growing problem. The number of partnerless women in their 30s has almost doubled since 1986.

:mjlol:

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...omen-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html
That's actually very sad.
May seem like elementary game to you but many men arent up on game and are getting treated like suckers in the dating scene. Guys think they are winning by taking a woman out on a romantic first date but they get used and treated as a "thirsty simp" in 2014
Spent $80 on a first date before. Needless to say, we never went out on a second date :snoop: :snoop: I giv eher a hard time about that shyt whenever I see her too (she's a good friend of my brother).

:heh: @ spending $110 on a woman of any age for a date. She'd have to be at least the long, long-time GF or fiancee to drop that kinda dough on her.

All black women either end up single or with a man they dont love
Or with a man who doesn't really love them. Sad, but reality.
Thank you for your words but I'm cool.... I like worrying about me and me alone...
This rubbed me the wrong way. He was being positive and you respond with this shyt? :what:
If an older woman is into you, she will do everything in her power that you want. Be weary though of her motives. They will begin to slowly express and she will willingly change a conversation about nothing to about getting married and getting pregnant. Also, her mileage might not be honorable but at an old age high numbers are a given.
Good post. I like you're avi too, breh :salute:
:mjlol: It's the truth though.

And yeah, WHOLE CHECKS. She's hella shameless about it too. She graduated already and has her own $$. I've looked through her phone before and if you think the things nikkas say on I/G is bad, its nothing compared to what these ugly simp nikkas say through text :deadmanny:

A dime can make an ugly nikka do anything :snoop:

I done gone over to her crib to pick her up, and seen ugly nikkas leaving as I get there. 1 AM this one time. And I told her straight up, "You stay fukking with ugly ass nikkas :russ:"

her exact words were "They be ugly but their tongues aren't " :huhldup:

Got nikkas coming over in the middle of the night to eat her p*ssy and her ass, and then leave. While getting no p*ssy and no head.

This generation is fukked man.

Hey man, if she's a dime, at least she's letting the nikkas see her naked :ehh:

I had nikkas telling me when I was younger, but I never listened until I found out for myself how some of these women get down. I'm not spending $200 on anyone. That's my cable bill right there :heh: I dropped a G on a girl for christmas once (my bestfriend) and she bought me a pair of Yeezys that I really wanted. Other than that, I'm not dropping any serious money on a female. It's just not happening.

A lot of nikkas don't got people who put them on game. If you a good looking breh with money, then you already won. Why go out spending 200$ on dates and shyt.

First date for me is a solid $25.50 :ahh:

Coffee and a bagel at starbucks, followed by Gas money. That about it :yeshrug:

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. nikka you spent $1000 on a friend?!?!!?! :dahell: How the fukk does that happen? I bet you didn't even spend $1000 on yo momma that Christmas.