Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Doesnt matter what level i'm at. Unless a chick is my wife, mother or family member I'm not spending that kind of money on her. I'd rather spend that money to buy Thanksgiving meals for the homeless than waste it satisfying some chick's hunger on a date.

There are so many things Black men could be doing with our money instead of blowing it on foolishness.

If a woman is expecting me to treat her to $$$ meals, she is automatic bushes status for me.

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Meeting women is easy. Meeting a quality woman in America isnt...
Thats wrong too

Problem is brehs focus too much on women instead of putting themselves in places where quality women are and are looking. Dont get me wrong, theres a lot of shyt women out there but they seem pretty easy to spot and avoid IMO

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I got some pieces of trash on my Instagram who love posting memes about "curving nikkas" all day long.

Can't wait until they're 40 and alone.
Don't remember if this applies to this thread but just want to say that
Yea chicks that were dissing me in college in my 20s for the ballaz and dope boys are now hitting me up on facebook trying to holla. They know I dont even live in the same state as them and they still trying to holla at me trying to get me to save them and their kids. Fukk outta here

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I have homegirls here in ATL that have dates lined up for weeks with guys they have no interest in. These guys will never even get a kiss from them. My homegirls have a list of restaurants they havent been to before and they casually "suggest" to the simps which restaurants they want to go to so they can cross the restaurant off their list.

paying-for-a-date.jpg

Yeah, breh. I know. The game has changed. They have a calendar full of breakfast, brunch and dinner dates lined up from simps on Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, Tagged, etc.

Don't be that guy. I don't even take chicks out to dinner anymore. That's not the move.

Black men got to be smarter about keeping our money in our pockets.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
You US cats are getting all this, at a classy restaurant, for just 85 dollars?

fukk you complaining about:dahell:

And you know your portion sizes are at least double ours (UK) so you'll be leaving satisfied:camby:
Are you down to take a women out on a dinner and drink date for 250+ pounds/euros?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Doesnt matter what level i'm at. Unless a chick is my wife, mother or family member I'm not spending that kind of money on her. I'd rather spend that money to buy Thanksgiving meals for the homeless than waste it satisfying some chick's hunger on a date.
You ain't at that level where $100 is nothing or you used to be broke and still holding on to that same mentality . One or the other because I still say when you have enough $110 isn't a lot of money. That's like if you took a quarter a day away from you you'd think nothing of it cause it literally isn't nothing to you. People mainly care when its hurting pockets not when its nothing to them.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
See I feel the opposite, 30+ women appreciate my intellect, are more cultured and can have mature convos.

These young broads stay on their phones and just talk about other people and lame shyt.

True....but aint no broad worth 110 a plate. I don't spend that on my wife and she doesn't do that for me either. fukk outta here. :camby:

(and I can afford it)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It was mainly a joke hence the laughing smilie but since we online I can understand how you didn't see that. It gives of the vibe of a simp to people that don't have that type of money IMO. Bill gates spend $100 on a meal is that hurting his pockets? Obviously that's an extreme example to get across my point but if you have that type of money it really is nothing. If you really balling for real and $100 is hurting your pockets your ball(ing) is deflating lol. Also maybe you don't do certain spots so this isn't for her but your own standard. Do y'all ever think about that? I agree you'd want a chick that isn't always on your pockets but acting like a chick going for budget ballers that's not doing nothing for them isn't realistic either. I don't blame them cause I wouldn't be with a chick that isn't doing nothing for me either.

it is always simping.
even if you got it, period.
there are no exceptions in this shyt, regardless of your money source and how deep your pockets are.

Art Barr

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
One of my sisters got married to a doctor... in her mid 30s... with a ~10yr old daughter. They had 2 sons and are living happy from what I know. Coli brehs only focus on the negatives of male/female relationships to make themselves feel better about their failures.

Stop trying to act like that one example is the norm. Most single moms are not getting married...

"According to a 2010 study, 72 percent of black children are born to unwed mothers" :mjcry:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/black-single-mothers-biggest-impediment_n_3818824.html

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
You ain't at that level where $100 is nothing or you used to be broke and still holding on to that same mentality . One or the other because I still say when you have enough $110 isn't a lot of money. That's like if you took a quarter a day away from you you'd think nothing of it cause it literally isn't nothing to you. People mainly care when its hurting pockets not when its nothing to them.
I'm a software engineer. I make good money and can afford to dine at expensive restaurants. I just have no desire to spend $200+ on a woman I barely know anything about.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I'm from the south and I learned how to cook from my Great Aunt (born in 1929). But to be honest, I try not to cook traditional southern food all that often because it's just not all that healthy.

*slaps Kenya doll on the ass*

Better get yo ass in the kitchen and cook some mac n cheese,yams with marshmallows, collard greens with smoked necked bones in em and fried chicken

:takedat:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
*slaps Kenya doll on the ass*

Better get yo ass in the kitchen and cook some mac n cheese,yams with marshmallows, collard greens with smoked necked bones in em and fried chicken

:takedat:

You know, I've never used neck bones in greens. I usually use ham hocks. What you stated was one of the first meals I cooked for my man though...with some cornbread muffins.