Take-Two CEO shyts All Over Gamepass (again)

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes it’s clear you guys don’t Know what quotation marks mean :huhldup:
enlighten us.

From what I understand there is currently a single gaming platform that offers frontline titles day and date, and it’s not PS+ or Switch online

:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
enlighten us.
The words inside the quotation marks are the actual words of the person being interviewed.

The words outside the quotations is the context added by the writter.

Lots of times the “context” is purposely made sensational for clicks.

For example I ask you “do you like mcdonald’s”

You say “I don’t really like to eat fast food cause i don’t want to die early”

I write a headline saying: Gurf said you will “die early” if you eat mcdonald’s.

Now the headline isn’t false, but it’s purposely sensational and misleading.

That’s how these stories are written for clicks.
From what I understand there is currently a single gaming platform that offers frontline titles day and date, and it’s not PS+ or Switch online

This is not true. There are lots of subscription services that offer day and date titles, including PS+

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
enlighten us.

Ubisoft+ Premium offers their first party games day 1

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
EA also has a 3 day hour early access for almost all of there new releases on top of a 10 hour free trail for all games new releases...
which is different, but yeah, many of the major players have some kind of sub service. they choose to do things differently because of their own 'rational' decisions

and Destruction All Stars was day one on PS+ :troll:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
which is different, but yeah, many of the major players have some kind of sub service. they choose to do things differently because of their own 'rational' decisions

and Destruction All Stars was day one on PS+ :troll:
Right, definitely different. But it's still another sub service that you can get day and date gameplay for free on all the new releases, even if for 10 hours.

So basically 2 well 3 now with Microsoft :wow: of the biggest publishers off a day and date option.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
The amount of untreated mental illness in this thread :francis:

And I'm dead serious

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

This is so shocking. A major third party publisher isn't looking to introduce their new games into some other company's walled garden subscription service thst would never benefit them. Mind blowing.

Next we might find out Disney doesn't want to license brand new films to Netflix.