Take-Two CEO shyts All Over Gamepass (again)

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Again. The tweet was used to make a statement about gamepass that the tweet itself doesn’t even allude to.

I asked yall to apply the broken logic to other subscription services and you came up with another goalpost to try to support your invalid argument the first time around.

Told you, yall was in your bag in this thread :wow:
Tweet is about subscription services in general.

If you are using that tweet as “proof” one subscription service is an unsustainable and a failure, that sentiment must extend to all subscription services….no?

Asks a question, gets mad at the person answering it cause it refutes his point.

and this man has the nerve to post the definition for non-sequitur fallacy after.

Go ahead and "Sony Stan's" your way out of this one, you in here looking crazy.

:picard:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I too only make rational decisions :win:

or maybe I just rationalize my decisions :patrice:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Xbots in this thread =

0d3h3slx6ohd1.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Asks a question, gets mad at the person answering it cause it refutes his point.

and this man has the nerve to post the definition for non-sequitur fallacy after.

Go ahead and "Sony Stan's" your way out of this one, you in here looking crazy.

:picard:
I didn’t get mad at you.

The question was precisely to make you confront the broken logic that was presented. You couldn’t make sense of it, so made up some whole other shyt to talk about. :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t get mad at you.

The question was precisely to make you confront the broken logic that was presented. You couldn’t make sense of it, so made up some whole other shyt to talk about. :wow:
Yea, that's exactly what it was. Show me the "broken logic" you speak of

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I already did, you played dumb. Not sure what else to tell you
No, you didn't.

You asked why doesn't the tweet apply to all sub services. I answered that only one sub service includes day and date games which makes it significantly different than other sub services.

after that you started breakdancing.

:yeshrug:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick says that although Call of Duty might boost Game Pass 'for a period of time', Take-Two still won't put its new games into the service because it makes rational decisions."

Xbots - "But he's not talking about gampass!"

:skip:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being anti-gamepass doesn't make sense.
Sony literally just rolled out their own equivalent to Microsofts Backwards compatibility program AND gamepass.
Two things that were really downplayed on Xbox yet apparently Sony sees value in it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Being anti-gamepass doesn't make sense.
Sony literally just rolled out their own equivalent to Microsofts Backwards compatibility program AND gamepass.
Two things that were really downplayed on Xbox yet apparently Sony sees value in it.

Most people are just being realistic, including other publishers

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick says that although Call of Duty might boost Game Pass 'for a period of time', Take-Two still won't put its new games into the service because it makes rational decisions."

Xbots - "But he's not talking about gampass!"

:skip:
I think you guys are actually stupid that’s why these conversations don’t work. Sometimes i think you are playing stupid, but i’m learning it’s not an act.:huhldup:

You are supposed to click the link, read the story, don’t take the cac tweets word for it.

This is the actual quote.

“I think that offering a frontline title with a premium price in a subscription service, day and date, will push consumers to that subscription service for at least a period of time,"

He’s not talking specifically about game pass. Just subscription services in general.

If you read the actual story, the writer is the only one that ever even mentions gamepass.

That’s done on purpose because the writer knows how dumb you goofies are and a negative gamepass headline will get you to run out and share it with your sony stan friends.

It’s clear you dummies have not taken a research, media, or a logic class because you don’t know how to discern the information you receive.

Low information ass nikkas :smh: