Take-Two CEO shyts All Over Gamepass (again)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only one company is putting all their eggs in the sub basket with day and date for every single release.

no no no, microsoft is not about hardware, but they aren’t about selling games or subscriptions either, they are just about the vibes.

thats why ps plus sucks because sony is obviously invested into making it their main selling point, right?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no no no, microsoft is not about hardware, but they aren’t about selling games or subscriptions either, they are just about the vibes.

thats why ps plus sucks because sony is obviously invested into making it their main selling point, right?
Sony is so into PS+ being their main selling point that they made a streaming device that forces you to have a PS5 and not just use PS+ cloud streaming. WTH is wrong with them!? They'll never get subs this way!!!!

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony stan’s on to the next goalpost as usual.

You nikkas are masterful. There’s like 6 logical fallacies on this page alone. :dead:
Care to point out where I was wrong?

Or are we going to do the Sony Stan thing since you have no answer to the question above.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He literally calls Microsoft irrational lol

the CEO putting out GTA6, that should tell you how much faith the gaming industry has in Microsoft

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Care to point out where I was wrong?

Or are we going to do the Sony Stan thing since you have no answer to the question above.
The tweet says NOTHING about day one games, or any specific subscription policy/stratgey.

The tweet is vague and talking about ALL gaming subscriptions. From WOW, To psnow, to PS+, Roblox, and a bunch of other shyt.

If we are being honest and rational the tweet doesn’t give enough information to make any determinations about any particular subscription policy/strategy/product.

But you aren’t being honest or rational so you take the vague tweet that’s not even about gamepass and try to apply it to your own agenda.

:ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He literally calls Microsoft irrational lol

the CEO putting out GTA6, that should tell you how much faith the gaming industry has in Microsoft

Doubled up on this one :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Doubled up on this one :wow:

Irrational and greedy just like Microsoft :mjlol:

Damn. Selling games is unsustainable :huhldup:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The tweet says NOTHING about day one games, or any specific subscription policy/stratgey.

The tweet is vague and talking about ALL gaming subscriptions. From WOW, To psnow, to PS+, Roblox, and a bunch of other shyt.

If we are being honest and rational the tweet doesn’t give enough information to make any determinations about any particular subscription policy/strategy/product.

But you aren’t being honest or rational so you take the vague tweet that’s not even about gamepass and try to apply it to your own agenda.

:ehh:

Tweet is about subscription services in general.

If you are using that tweet as “proof” one subscription service is an unsustainable and a failure, that sentiment must extend to all subscription services….no?

:mjlol:

I wasn't responding to the tweet, I'm responding to your quote above and why it was/is wrong.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:

I wasn't responding to the tweet, I'm responding your quote above and why it was/is wrong.
Again. The tweet was used to make a statement about gamepass that the tweet itself doesn’t even allude to.

I asked yall to apply the broken logic to other subscription services and you came up with another goalpost to try to support your invalid argument the first time around.

Told you, yall was in your bag in this thread :wow: