Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
White truck was one of them types that’s ready to pass someone but ain’t ready to go the speed to pass someone

but yeah nikkas like the dudes who crashed shouldn’t be allowed to drive either

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Dashcam shows a cruising speed of over 70mph til the Honda started playing games. Well over the limits on the highway. So who was hogging the lane? Guy wanted to go 90 in a 55 instead of 70. Tough shyt
you must be the type to speed up when people that was behind you try to pass huh? why do yall do that? why do yall think we are racing and theres a finish line? Whats so ego shattering about moving over for a car in the LEFT LANE that is going faster than you? why does that make yall upset doesnt make sense and is fakkit shyt

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
you must be the type to speed up when people that was behind you try to pass huh? why do yall do that? why do yall think we are racing and theres a finish line? Whats so ego shattering about moving over for a car in the LEFT LANE that is going faster than you? why does that make yall upset doesnt make sense and is fakkit shyt
The dashcam recorder says he was already almost in an accident with the Honda. So clearly the Honda was weaving in and out of traffic recklessly because he didn’t like going 73 in a 55 and wanted to do 90 instead. No one was hogging any lanes. They were passing slower traffic going nearly 20 above the limits already, as shown in the vid til Honda guy gets into the frame.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Dude recording went from rice to road rage?

uncle_roger_reaction_rice_bbc_%C2%A9uncleroger_youtube_video-850x567.jpg
:mjlol: the same thing i thought

I was like is that the white rice guy?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I hate people that drive like dude in the white truck is. bytch, it's the passing lane. Which means get yo slow ass out of the lane.
Facts… the truck was bein petty not allowing the car to get over….the Honda is all at fault and gotta take this L, but that truck contributed to the accident on some obnoxious hate shyt….you never know what people goin through, sometimes it’s okay to just let someone pass….it ain’t a race

Driver of the truck was a moron

Last edited:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I hate people that drive like dude in the white truck is. bytch, it's the passing lane. Which means get yo slow ass out of the lane.
Right :scust: if the fakkit in the pick up was competent he woulda saw the Honda in his rear view well before it was on his bumper

If u ain’t passing people get outta the left lane :pacspit:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
White truck wasn’t in the wrong. He sped up only slightly once the blue Honda decided to drive on the shoulder because the blue Honda woulda cut him off because that driver ain’t realize there was a car in front of the jeep he was overtaking
Stop it.
The truck floored it in order to cut the car off and keep trolling him.

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
There was a good 2 or 3 seconds of full throttle application on the trucks part to try to block the Honda.

Which shows malicious intent on the part of the truck owner to cause bodily harm to the driver of the Honda.

The truck owner is not the police, and therefore does not have the right to purposely impede the travel of the Honda.

Id sue.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
That's definitely Long Island.

Some of the worst drivers I ever seen was from Long Island. Everyone In a fukking rush and angry.

Could be 91, I sometimes drive that shyt for work and I can’t stand it. You got people doing 55 in the passing lane just creating a bottle neck.

I thought Texas driver were WOAT but New Yorkers are just as fukkin bad.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a good 2 or 3 seconds of full throttle application on the trucks part to try to block the Honda.

Which shows malicious intent on the part of the truck owner to cause bodily harm to the driver of the Honda.

The truck owner is not the police, and therefore does not have the right to purposely impede the travel of the Honda.

Id sue.

You'd lose every single time.. Its not this serious..