Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I hate people that drive like dude in the white truck is. bytch, it's the passing lane. Which means get yo slow ass out of the lane.
Idk if it's just me but the concept of the passing lane sounds dangerous as fukk In the first place, like what the fukk is a speed limit for if there's a fukking lane for breaking the fukking speed limit by 10-20 mph? This is why driving a car in this country is near suicidal at times.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
That's definitely Long Island.

Some of the worst drivers I ever seen was from Long Island. Everyone In a fukking rush and angry.
It looks like Rockland County to me :jbhmm:

It was NJ on the Palisades Parkway by Exit 4 to US9W

So very close to Rockland Co.

Exit list for the Palisades Interstate Parkway (PIP)

N6MgfQ0.png

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Idk if it's just me but the concept of the passing lane sounds dangerous as fukk In the first place, like what the fukk is a speed limit for if there's a fukking lane for breaking the fukking speed limit by 10-20 mph? This is why driving a car in this country is near suicidal at times.
If other people on the road are driving the usual 5-10 mph above the speed limit, it's funny because they tell people to drive with the speed of traffic because it's safer but if a cop wants to pull you over they still can and give you a ticket.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Ppl don't care about ppl the speeding reckless driver didn't care and the ppl witnessing the accident didn't either. Just cheered and kept it moving

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

The extended version

White truck was purposefully fukking with him

Of course he was. I see drivers like that all the time in Atlanta. A dude in a pickup almost caused a whole damn crash because he didn’t want somebody getting in front of him. Selfish drivers like that and the white truck deserve to lose their license.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Lol why is acceptable to do something as grossly illegal as riding on the shoulder to pass just because you feel you're more important than everyone else to the point you don't have to wait? White truck was obviously being a b**** on a 2 lane freeway but the clown honda driver deserved that crash.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Lol why is acceptable to do something as grossly illegal as riding on the shoulder to pass just because you feel you're more important than everyone else to the point you don't have to wait? White truck was obviously being a b**** on a 2 lane freeway but the clown honda driver deserved that crash.

It’s not. Dude who rode the shoulder is probably getting some type of serious ticket. But it’s about road etiquette and risk mitigation. Dude in the white truck is the prototypical dikkhead on the road thinking he owns the shyt. While he may not (he’ll he may I don’t know) be doing anything illegal, he has has piss poor road etiquette. He’s the type of person to get shot or end of shooting someone on the road.

What I would have done in that situation is move out of the way. Not challenge the dude. shyt is fukking crazy. Did you see all that open road ahead of them. Dude in the white truck is the type of person that cause traffic and slowdowns.

Look at it like this. It’s illegal for me to maliciously shoot and kill someone. But it’s not illegal for someone to call me a bytch. If I kill someone for calling me a bytch, I’m clearly in the wrong. But as a person who’s been in this planet long enough to know humans are unpredictable you should know not to test people because you don’t know what they’re capable of. Having etiquette in everything you do is key to avoiding issues.

Selena

Pro
Daps
It’s the passing lane not the speeding lane . A mf can be going 100 & here come an overly aggressive driver tryna go 120 & crying about some damn passing lane non sense :russ:

Go an appropriate speed or slow up & wait for an opening. Anybody tailgating deserve to get brake checked.

On god!!!!!!!!!

shyt is ridiculous. I usually do 15-20 mph over the speed limit on the highway about 80 for 65 mph (when weather is normal :whoa:) and I still be having idiotic jerks riding my tail!:dahell:

Tailgating is my #1 driving pet peeve (tied with someone cutting me off and driving slow). These fools are just impatient for no damn reason.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
On god!!!!!!!!!

shyt is ridiculous. I usually do 15-20 mph over the speed limit on the highway about 80 for 65 mph (when weather is normal :whoa:) and I still be having idiotic jerks riding my tail!:dahell:

Tailgating is my #1 driving pet peeve (tied with someone cutting me off and driving slow). These fools are just impatient for no damn reason.

Sound like a whole demon behind the wheel :hubie: