Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
If you condemning the blue car but not the truck as well then you are the reason we have traffic.
You are never supposed to sit in the passing lane. Pass cars that are to the right then get back over.
Some drivers don't get the hint to do that unless you get close to tailgating them. Then they try to brake check you instead of getting over.

It's crazy. But passing on the right is usually a bad idea. And using the shoulder as to pass is never a good idea and extremely illegal. Both drivers are shytty

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Honda was dead wrong. Before covid, in most places, no one was driving that aggressive because they woulda been pulled over in like two seconds. :usure:These past two years, in hella places, police don’t pull people over no more on the highway. The highways are the new wild Wild West because of dikkhead drivers.:snoop: I don’t buy that “emergency” shyt either. Because two years ago, you would get pulled over quick regardless for driving like that. :ufdup:99% of the time, mawfukkas is just impatient and think they are the center of the universe and drive like they are the only person that matters on the road filled with thousands of cars at any given time. :aicmon:

nikkas championing lawlessness on the roads need to have their licenses revoked. Because the roads are unsafe because you want to live out your cac’d out Fast and the Furious fantasies. :rudy:People getting smoked on the highways nationwide by psychotic road rage murderers because y’all show no respect. :mindblown:Imagine walking into someone, bumping them as hard as possible with your shoulder and acting like it was their fault, being aggressive as fukk afterwards acting like you want to hurt them in the worst way possible and being surprised when you get shot. Being behind the wheel has become like social media for people. They feel safe bullying people from behind dark tints, big trucks and loud motors. :skip:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
If you condemning the blue car but not the truck as well then you are the reason we have traffic.
You are never supposed to sit in the passing lane. Pass cars that are to the right then get back over.
Some drivers don't get the hint to do that unless you get close to tailgating them. Then they try to brake check you instead of getting over.

It's crazy. But passing on the right is usually a bad idea. And using the shoulder as to pass is never a good idea and extremely illegal. Both drivers are shytty
Only one driver in the clip is endangering lives and driving illegally. What else is there to condemn?

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Only one driver in the clip is endangering lives and driving illegally. What else is there to condemn?
The truck is out there playing games too. He could have gotten over. He brake checked him, and the sped up when he knew he was trying to pass on the medium.

This is why I don't pay attention to people on the interstate at all, cause I would have kamikazed that truck into the medium.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Left lane hogs ruin the driving experience for everyone

He’s passing cars in the left lane, legally. Looks like only one driver in the clip had his experience ruined. It was the guy driving illegal, aggressive, reckless, and endangering every other car in their vicinity. As stated, it’s unfortunate they lived. If you drive like the Honda, which I assume you do if you think the truck is at fault, this fate awaits you at some point. Maybe you’ll be as lucky as this person was and just learn a hard lesson instead of taking the highway pavement temperature challenge

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
He’s passing cars in the left lane, legally. Looks like only one driver in the clip had his experience ruined. It was the guy driving illegal, aggressive, reckless, and endangering every other car in their vicinity. As stated, it’s unfortunate they lived. If you drive like the Honda, which I assume you do if you think the truck is at fault, this fate awaits you at some point. Maybe you’ll be as lucky as this person was and just learn a hard lesson instead of taking the highway pavement temperature challenge
Read my post again. I said they are both shytty drivers. The Honda decided to get mad and do an illegal move which is where they fukked up. I would never drive like that. All your replies are telling me is you don't know how to drive with proper road etiquette. Staying in the passing lane with another car to the right of you is dangerous as well and it clogs up roads and causes traffic. You're arguing nothing here. It isn't about which driver was worse (obviously the Honda) it's about not being a shytty driver at all.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Read my post again. I said they are both shytty drivers. The Honda decided to get mad and do an illegal move which is where they fukked up. I would never drive like that. All your replies are telling me is you don't know how to drive with proper road etiquette. Staying in the passing lane with another car to the right of you is dangerous as well and it clogs up roads and causes traffic. You're arguing nothing here. It isn't about which driver was worse (obviously the Honda) it's about not being a shytty driver at all.

whats shytty about passing cars in the passing lane, which is clearly what the truck is doing?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
whats shytty about passing cars in the passing lane, which is clearly what the truck is doing?
:francis: the truck didn't get over after it passed the first car then sat next to second car for min. Then sped up when it was the Honda try to pass it from the right. Truck driver was ego flexing bruh. It didn't do anything illegal just bad driver etiquette. Should have got over after they passed that first car.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
:francis: the truck didn't get over after it passed the first car then sat next to second car for min. Then sped up when it was the Honda try to pass it from the right. Truck driver was ego flexing bruh. It didn't do anything illegal just bad driver etiquette. Should have got over after they passed that first car.
There was several cars in a row that were all being passed. You don’t pass cars by playing hopscotch. You pass them all then move over. Driver that ended up on his back just didn’t have the patience to wait the 30 seconds that would take so started being erratic and aggressive. He should, and did, eat shyt

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
There was several cars in a row that were all being passed. You don’t pass cars by playing hopscotch. You pass them all then move over. Driver that ended up on his back just didn’t have the patience to wait the 30 seconds that would take so started being erratic and aggressive. He should, and did, eat shyt
I'm not arguing that the Honda didn't deserve what they got. You're wrong about the truck. They didn't drive with proper etiquette. Like I said the truck didn't do anything illegal but they decided to not let someone pass because of ego. You could argue they didn't see them in their rear view mirror but then they sped up after the Honda tried to pass them so they did. They were purposefully not getting over.
You keep bringing up the Honda. Like I'm saying that they were in the right. I'm not. I don't understand why you keep replying with the same thing? I'm guessing you're a left lane hog? You're riding way too hard for this white truck for no reason.