Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
It’s the passing lane not the speeding lane . A mf can be going 100 & here come an overly aggressive driver tryna go 120 & crying about some damn passing lane non sense :russ:

Go an appropriate speed or slow up & wait for an opening. Anybody tailgating deserve to get brake checked.

If someone is coming up behind my car like that I move out of the way. They obviously on a different mission than I’m on.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
White truck wasn’t in the wrong. He sped up only slightly once the blue Honda decided to drive on the shoulder because the blue Honda woulda cut him off because that driver ain’t realize there was a car in front of the jeep he was overtaking
No he jammed the gas that wasn’t a gradual speed up. Look at how fast they overtake the next car

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why do humans take driving as some sort of video game?

Both drivers here are at fault.
The mf on a main highway going that slow is a mf.

Move the fukk out the way.

The person in the Honda is still dumb asf.

The b*stard in the white truck was driving slow and when the person in the honda tried to pass they sped up. :snoop:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And for those who can’t tell from the clip in the OP that the white truck was being a dikk, here’s a little longer clip…

Honda was the most wrong and paid the larger price for it, but the white truck deserves a citation for is idiotic driving.

I hope they send that footage to the police for that reckless ass driving.

Person in the white truck was on some bullshyt BIG TIME!

Both are idiots but the white truck was doing some PETTY shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And for those who can’t tell from the clip in the OP that the white truck was being a dikk, here’s a little longer clip…

Honda was the most wrong and paid the larger price for it, but the white truck deserves a citation for is idiotic driving.

damn y’all right…dude in the white truck was being a dikk…can’t refute that smh

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:

I don’t condone the cheering but I HATE drivers like that

Godspeed

I hate people that drive like dude in the white truck is. bytch, it's the passing lane. Which means get yo slow ass out of the lane.

Both are wrong. The a$$hole in the white truck brake checking the Honda purposely driving slow in the passing lane.

The Honda speeding, tailgating the white truck, then driving in the “breakdown lane“

then the white truck speeding up so that the Honda couldn’t get in front of them after driving around the slow cars in the “breakdown lane”