Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I hate people that drive like dude in the white truck is. bytch, it's the passing lane. Which means get yo slow ass out of the lane.
Exactly!! Isn't that one of the first rules on driving, esp on the highway: not to hug the passing lane?!
And as stupid, reckless, and impatient as that driver was, white truck is partially to blame, imo; bc once it was clear there was enough space to pass him, he intentionally sped up to close it, causing the crash.

Last edited:

sosaa

All Star
Daps
White truck I can tell a redneck fakkit was driving slow as fukk then soon as the honda start to make a move to pass he speed up fast as fukk when he could have been sped up..its all ego on some " you not passing me" even though you are driving slow as fukk its insane and I despise drivers like this want to hurt them for playing traffic games just let me pass and keep going slow fakkit..how I know people be doing that shyt on purpose
fr u in the passing lane and people tryna pass so move the fukk over and then just get back into the lane. nun but ego and he knows nobody can really fw him cause he in a truck

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate people that drive like dude in the white truck is. bytch, it's the passing lane. Which means get yo slow ass out of the lane.
It’s the passing lane not the speeding lane . A mf can be going 100 & here come an overly aggressive driver tryna go 120 & crying about some damn passing lane non sense :russ:

Go an appropriate speed or slow up & wait for an opening. Anybody tailgating deserve to get brake checked.