Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol…where was the white truck supposed to go?

he couldn’t speed up or move over bcuz there was traffic in front of them which the idiot didn’t anticipate when he tried to overtake both cars which is why he ended getting fukked up…sometimes you have to drive “for” these shortsighted drivers who can only see one car ahead of them smh…that’s one reason why I don’t drive behind/tailgate cars that I can’t see past…I need to be able to see about 3-5 cars ahead so I can know whether I can try and overtake a car or maybe just calm my ass down and drive patiently

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

he couldn’t speed up or move over bcuz there was traffic in front of them which the idiot didn’t anticipate when he tried to overtake both cars which is why he ended getting fukked up…sometimes you have to drive “for” these shortsighted drivers who can only see one car ahead of them smh…that’s one reason why I don’t drive behind/tailgate cars that I can’t see past…I need to be able to see about 3-5 cars ahead so I can know whether I can try and overtake a car or maybe just calm my ass down and drive patiently
He sped up on purpose soon as he realized he was about to get passed and left in the past

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate people that drive like dude in the white truck is. bytch, it's the passing lane. Which means get yo slow ass out of the lane.

Man, fukk that. I hate slow drivers in the left lane, but if it's that serious, put on your hazard lights, move to the shoulder and hit the pedal. This coked out type of aggressive driving makes me instantly hate the driver. I'll be on the NJ turnpike in the 3rd/4th lane going 80 and some a$$hole is on my ass. I don't care about that man's life at that point. It's just crazy shyt. You wanna do some kamikaze shyt, go ahead.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

wasnt no one in front the truck thats why he was able to speed up to not let the honda pass as he was about to pass him