Tahiry says Joe Budden fractured her rib and punched her in the face when they were dating.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting
victim bullies....ayo get off Joe Budddennns. WHy women can't just stop the bullshyt.

here it is you have a volatile physically violent woman who got her man to snap and you got another female with the exact same tendencies and proclivities for violence defending and coming to the other demon's aid.

when are women gonna tell the truth about their violent ways in the relationship, god knows there's enough women out there who kill their own seeds multiple times a year cause they're irresponsible with the people they lay with.

man it's HOH season, MEG finna be the first to burn when she loses that case.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
He's actually lucky that Tahiry and Esther Baxter don't really talk about these 'allegations' much.
One of the things that bothers me is how self-righteous he seems to get when they discuss this issue with someone else.
breh if there's one thing about domestic abuse it's that women tend to downplay their part in it. it's usually bi directional meaning the woman is participating in the abuse and the men only get painted as demons once they snap after incessant abuse from their women, not excusing the shyt but you do have to realize these women (industry hoes) are uncouth and full of venom, tahiry is a known fighter evelyn lozada is known for her volatile temper and physically abusive ways. these aren't the women to be defending.

there are real, docile loving, caring, meek women are out there being abused by pieces of shyt men who prey on the weak, those are the ones that deserve our attention and protection NOT these demons masquerading as sanctimonious, delicate flowers. these are street demons.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I dead ass don't give a shyt, shoulda had that psychotic abusive fool jammed then and there. Instead she wanna do all these dumbass clout chasing tactics every year he speaks on something. Tryna latch on to him whenever she needs some buzz to remind people she was anything more than a jump off. :unimpressed:
facts, these bruddas worried about blades of grass and can't see the forest in front of them.

• Dap
Reactions: AJD

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
But she kept going back:francis:
I understand domestic abuse mix with emotional abuse can be hard to get out of
And hitting women ain’t the play unless your life/family is in dire danger
But some of these women need to hold accountability for the decisions they make out here
Again I know how slow you nikkas are + love playing obtuse/devil’s advocates to get page long back and forths of weirdo babble
Hitting a woman is never the play but these situations ain’t always black and white
And stories be having tons of omissions from both parties:yeshrug::unimpressed:
dawg tahiry is a fighter, the bytch wanted to become a cop and she has documented history of violence on T.V, she's not some good person....then there's that firecracker evelyn...those two women are not angels, probably instigated every fight they were involved in.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I think Esther could cause damage
i think she may have overstated the facts from what people say her immobilized her so she couldn't keep fighting him and shyt. brehs act like women don't kill men sometimes. like brehs never been around hoes that think they can go toe to toe with men....hoes be trying nikkas mayne and all you can do is leave but when that not an option you gotta hold them till they chill out so you can leave.