Tahiry says Joe Budden fractured her rib and punched her in the face when they were dating.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Joe ho cuffin budden = the zygote killer.
A mestic with a domestic battery based past.
Plus a molester of his own pet dog.

Art Barr

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
I dead ass don't give a shyt, shoulda had that psychotic abusive fool jammed then and there. Instead she wanna do all these dumbass clout chasing tactics every year he speaks on something. Tryna latch on to him whenever she needs some buzz to remind people she was anything more than a jump off. :unimpressed:
isnt that easy...

as someone who followed the JBP for 4 years and his career before....not matter how good of a rapper you think he was or how entertaining and good of a podcaster he was/is...you eventually realize that 1 hes a piece of shyt and 2 hes a compulsive liar narcissist to the highest degree

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
But she kept going back:francis:
I understand domestic abuse mix with emotional abuse can be hard to get out of
And hitting women ain’t the play unless your life/family is in dire danger
But some of these women need to hold accountability for the decisions they make out here
Again I know how slow you nikkas are + love playing obtuse/devil’s advocates to get page long back and forths of weirdo babble
Hitting a woman is never the play but these situations ain’t always black and white
And stories be having tons of omissions from both parties:yeshrug::unimpressed:
lota excuses for this abuse here ....do better

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Remember everybody went in on Vado for
Yoking tahiry up

then we found out she was throwing apples at him and talking to dude all crazy

not saying joe ain’t a piece of shyt but I firmly believe tahiry is also that way

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
isnt that easy...

as someone who followed the JBP for 4 years and his career before....not matter how good of a rapper you think he was or how entertaining and good of a podcaster he was/is...you eventually realize that 1 hes a piece of shyt and 2 hes a compulsive liar narcissist to the highest degree
ain't we alllll:damn:??

:troll:

SLCpremium

ROCxLBJ
Daps
Didnt Joe address this on the podcast many many many episodes ago.

Is she talking about Vado…bcuz I remember he almost put hands on her on a show….cant imagine what happened behind closed doors