Tahiry says Joe Budden fractured her rib and punched her in the face when they were dating.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe has a song about punching her in her ribs so I believe this. She’s also said this for many years and that story has never changed.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Joe Budden and Charlemagne get their dirt bought up like once a year and nothing happens
Don't they both work with Karen Civil? :jbhmm:
I think it's going take someone who matters running with this as opposed to the victims, it's crazy how the activists and feminists pick and choose which cases they going give power too
Ctg is a woman beater?

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
I remember back when they were together on Joe Budden TV and Tahiry came home with the black eye and wouldn't tell Joe who did it
:jawalrus:
She gonna finally tell that story

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dead ass don't give a shyt, shoulda had that psychotic abusive fool jammed then and there. Instead she wanna do all these dumbass clout chasing tactics every year he speaks on something. Tryna latch on to him whenever she needs some buzz to remind people she was anything more than a jump off. :unimpressed:
This.

Not victim blaming but she been doing this sporadic shyt for a minute now :unimpressed:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

So the girl I wanna marry
was afraid to come and tap me
So I went away on tour,
and you went on one of your own
But while you was on the horn all day with ol' boy
Did you ever think about what it would do to ya home?
What's his name? Where's he live?
What is it he offers? What's he got to give?
And I love you so much
that when I caught on to your fibs
I hit you like a man,
you wore it in your ribs
I was heated

But had to be strong enough to remove the infidelity and see what's underneath it

- Joe Budden (Downfall)
They’re bullying you huh Joe :francis:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I seriously never liked anything about Joe Budden.

But for him to be so aggressive with women and such a chump when men have beef... is just the epitome of lame

7evens

All Star
Daps
Son said his Top 4 includes Joe Budden and Lupe :dead:

i mean if we talking ‘rapping’, yeah Joe Budden and Lupe def in my top 10.

Just because Joe downplays his music career don’t mean he wasn’t one of the best

If we talking the “Art” of rap, Lupe the GOAT

Last edited:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Remember everybody went in on Vado for
Yoking tahiry up

then we found out she was throwing apples at him and talking to dude all crazy

not saying joe ain’t a piece of shyt but I firmly believe tahiry is also that way

You have a point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Joe is a smart dude, but he has some obvious issues with women and probably with being confident about his sexual preferences as well. I’d imagine mixing in a toxic female with his catty side and his ego aren’t a good mix.

I’m not calling Tahiry toxic because I don’t know shyt about her and never watched Love and Hip Hop to see what her personality is like, but anyone that stays in an abusive relationship is obviously broken.

@2:30

Joe out here looking like Frankie Beverly. :ohhh:Joy and Pain, Before I Let Go face having ass. :umad:Damn, we getting old. I remember “Pump it Up” like it came out yesterday. :why: