Tahiry says Joe Budden fractured her rib and punched her in the face when they were dating.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
isnt that easy...

as someone who followed the JBP for 4 years and his career before....not matter how good of a rapper you think he was or how entertaining and good of a podcaster he was/is...you eventually realize that 1 hes a piece of shyt and 2 hes a compulsive liar narcissist to the highest degree
I'm not a fan of Joe Budden nor do I find him all that entertaining, nikka just screams over people and cuts them off you basically projecting your own opinion on to me. All them times buddy was popping frying pans on your head and your brain didn't tell you to call the cops?:mjtf:
Instead you make it like some anniversary to remind folk you're a bird brain that didn't get him locked up when you had dozens of chances. Simply because in reality you was ok with it due to being enamored by the celeb lifestyle.
Now that the clout running low you wanna latch onto nikka name to give yourself buzz. Basically I'm saying both these fools can kick rocks. :yeshrug:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Does everyone hold Dr. Dre responsible to what he did in the past? Or 50 Cent with Tatted Up Holly? They also hit women before. I’m sure there’s others as well. Hope everyone has the same energy towards the other rappers who were abusive to women too. Seems there’s a agenda with certain people who get their older laundry aired out.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Joe Budden and Charlemagne get their dirt bought up like once a year and nothing happens
Don't they both work with Karen Civil? :jbhmm:
I think it's going take someone who matters running with this as opposed to the victims, it's crazy how the activists and feminists pick and choose which cases they going give power too
Friends in High Places :francis:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
nikkas was defending Joe Budden from beating bytches up on SOHH

And nikkas still talking about tahiry rusty ass?

:russ:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
But I dont really know if I believe her. Just like you can trick your brain into forgetting something. You can easily trick your brain into remembering things that never happened. Or remember them more dramatically than it happened. We are seeing that alot in the post MeToo era. Women remembering things in a way,that in hindsight make them a victim of some man 10 years ago. And now the only defense the man has is hopefully people like him enough that they wont cancel him.

Joe has the honesty thing going for him that women like. Even if you are a piece of trash,women are more likely to assume you are trustworthy because you dont lie. So his supporters will more than likely take the side of "none of us were there:hubie:",and keep it pushing. Far different from when women dont fukk with you. They will form an opinion like they were there,and make up a friend who was there just to bring somebody down:mjlol:
Aren't you a rapist?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
breh if there's one thing about domestic abuse it's that women tend to downplay their part in it. it's usually bi directional meaning the woman is participating in the abuse and the men only get painted as demons once they snap after incessant abuse from their women, not excusing the shyt but you do have to realize these women (industry hoes) are uncouth and full of venom, tahiry is a known fighter evelyn lozada is known for her volatile temper and physically abusive ways. these aren't the women to be defending.

there are real, docile loving, caring, meek women are out there being abused by pieces of shyt men who prey on the weak, those are the ones that deserve our attention and protection NOT these demons masquerading as sanctimonious, delicate flowers. these are street demons.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
What high place friends does Joe have? He’s stuck on Patreon with no financial backers or promotions.

He's probably not gonna get the big deal he’s been holding out for.
If his domestic abuse is well documented, then he's lucky to even have that. Anybody else would've been in jail by now. Somebody's scratching his back

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Who's surprised? He displays psychotic behavior constantly and was a drug addict.

Breh tried to rationalize sitting on Ester Baxter's stomach while pregnant because he was trying to "restrain" her. :dahell:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
this sucks to say but no one cares :unimpressed:

if someone popular its gon be in the news cycle for a couple days then gone

trey songz got a new bytch poppin up every month :francis: so he def got a nasty reputation

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After the sexual assault on camera not doing shyt I realized Joey is basically untouchable. Honestly his podcast isn’t even popular anymore for people to care about shutting down :yeshrug:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

So the girl I wanna marry
was afraid to come and tap me
So I went away on tour,
and you went on one of your own
But while you was on the horn all day with ol' boy
Did you ever think about what it would do to ya home?
What's his name? Where's he live?
What is it he offers? What's he got to give?
And I love you so much
that when I caught on to your fibs
I hit you like a man,
you wore it in your ribs
I was heated

But had to be strong enough to remove the infidelity and see what's underneath it

- Joe Budden (Downfall)
They’re bullying you huh Joe :francis:

that song isn't even about Tahiry

ReasonableMatic

Daps
that song isn't even about Tahiry
What makes you think that’s the point :what:
You nikkas weird as hell.

• The topic: Joe has a history of beating / abusing women, he has no right to speak.

• The point: It’s not an opinion, it’s a FACT.
He’s even rapped about it, here’s the proof of him ADMITTING to hitting a woman LIKE A MAN on a song.

Y’all: “B-b-but, ThE SoNg WaSn’t AbOut TaHiRy!!! :damn::mjcry:
You weird ass nikkas sumn else :scust:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
every time old shyt come up it's new news here.

i get the blogs doing what they do but are y'all slow?

adam22 got y'all simple ass algorithms, that crakkka is the like shaderoom met worldstarr comment section and had a threesome with vlad. and he keeps that carrot on a stick, don't be a donkey

Last edited: