Tahiry says Joe Budden fractured her rib and punched her in the face when they were dating.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Exactly,this in a tree,climbing through my window would be so traumatizing:picard:
esther-baxter-3fd6e740-87ce-4499-bb79-34d14f02e9a-resize-750.jpeg
I’d climb trees for that
DAMN haven’t seen an Esther image in years!
That dumb nikka Joe won in life

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Joe still out here smashing 9s & 10s.

We can slander & pander all we want.... but women still love the nikka.

And women will continue to love him - as long he stays on top of his game and succeeding at his craft.

This is prime example of a Coli poster dining on Joe Budden dikk :mjlol:

That fakkit a p*ssy and women know it. Ayebody in the industry fukking them same "9s and 10s" you talking about but he's the only lame p*ssy that wifes them. nikka puts hands on them when he finds out they smuts that's fukking all types of nikkas, even the weed carrier nikkas. nikka put hands on Esther Baxter after he found out she was cheating on him with a third string running back on the Giants :russ:

Y'all Budden stans (can't believe that's a thing...:mjlol:) need to stop.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Joe Budden and Charlemagne get their dirt bought up like once a year and nothing happens
Don't they both work with Karen Civil? :jbhmm:
I think it's going take someone who matters running with this as opposed to the victims, it's crazy how the activists and feminists pick and choose which cases they going give power too

Dr. Dre been beating bytches to a pulp since the 80s and just did the Super Bowl halftime show with no outrage at all.

All this shyt fake.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
3 pages of joe button dikkriding, incel babble, wimmmenz hate and victim shaming

its really disgusting how many foggats on here who are still his internet soldiers

Rep for the truth and accuracy :wow: