Taboo - Tom Hardy/FX Series (Official Thread)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This show is turning into something like Penny Dreadful, now that they're getting a 'League of the Damned' together.
Except the team leader is a combination of Frankenstein's Monster...and Lucifer.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
^^I see the similarities but I wouldn't call it Penny Dreadful. That dealt with real life monsters. This is some political land dispute shyt mixed in with a little voodoo. His mother was clearly some type of witch that passed down some voodoo to him that he enhanced in Africa. Him and his half sister must've been fukking each other back in the day before he left now he's learned to fukk her without even being in the room.:lupe:. Had her dripping wet from across town :ooh:. Hardy needs to hurry up and kill his sister's husband though. I'm sick of him dropping the hard -ERs every episode acting like a spoiled bytch thats mad b/c his bytch chose somebody else. He clearly stands no chance against Hardy so they have to do this fakkitt duel shyt. Show is damn good but man these accents have me pulling up subtitles so I can understand what's being said.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Delaney giving Talia that ghost D like in Scary Movie 2 :mjlol:

Tori-Spelling-blowjob-sexy-lingerie-hot-sex-virtual-3.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's only a matter of time before the Americans find out about Delaney's son, their information gathering is far ahead of the Crown's as well as the East India Company. :lupe:

No joke, the lack of black people in this show so far (outside of Winter) had me do a legit :whoo: when the attorney walked in.

'Your people, huh?' :mjpls:
'The people.':wtb:

Delaney's sister still fiending for that psychic dikk I see. :shaq: