Taboo - Tom Hardy/FX Series (Official Thread)

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do I feel soon the opposing sides are gonna start going after his league of the damned, and pick them off one by one. Till it's just him and the butler and he either fakes his death, or dies and from his death causes fukkery for everyone

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Another assassin killed, when are they gonna learn when you come for the king you best not miss Delaney don't mess around.

Also that telepathic stroke game now that's a superpower a nykka need.

:russ:

Imagine any female who put you in the friend zone, and you give her that telepathic stroke. shyt had her in the air floating. As soon as she sees you face to face, you're going to smash, no questions asked. They won't admit that crazy ass dream either lol.

Delaney is a beast with the blade. The way he carves you up, no way any doc could save you. With that fukkboy challenging him to a duel, now he has the greenlight to kill him but I could see the writers have him decline the request. They want the husband to be a thorn in Delaney's side.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know how they're planning to make that duel interesting because there's no way Delaney wouldn't murder dude completely. :russ:

Show reaching new levels of fukkery with each episode. I also fukking died at the doc talking about selling laughing gas at a party of duck hunters and whores dressed as ducks.:deadrose:
I was dying. Goddamn they got fukked up back then. Back in college me and my friends would have whippit wednesday :russ: but this breh walking around with medical grade huge bags of the shyt :damn:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This show is awsome! Watched it on a whim and now I'm hooked. I'm gettig tired of ol dude call Delaney the n word tho
can't wait to see that CAC take a dirt nap. He has an extremely punchable face and the way he treats his wife :scust:
Is this any good?
It's good but it's also a weird ass show. So you might be like what the fukk the entire first episode, but by episode 2 and 3 you should be ALL in, shyt is dope as fukk. But I'm also biased because I love Tom Hardy.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's good but it's also a weird ass show. So you might be like what the fukk the entire first episode, but by episode 2 and 3 you should be ALL in, shyt is dope as fukk. But I'm also biased because I love Tom Hardy.

I think it's about time that we start acknowledging that you can't take this show too literal. Delaney is pretty much a manifestation of all the sins of the past, coming back to haunt the people who indulge in sin but pretend to be saints with the help of the "damned", the sinners who have long embraced that they live in sin.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think it's about time that we start acknowledging that you can't take this show too literal. Delaney is pretty much a manifestation of all the sins of the past, coming back to haunt the people who indulge in sin but pretend to be saints with the help of the "damned", the sinners who have long embraced that they live in sin.
Yeah you're definitely right. Because episode 1 I was kinda like, the fukk? Then you start realizing by ep 2 that there is more to the show then meets the eye. I definitely went into this expecting something more straight up.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah you're definitely right. Because episode 1 I was kinda like, the fukk? Then you start realizing by ep 2 that there is more to the show then meets the eye. I definitely went into this expecting something more straight up.

From the trailers you could already tell the show was going to be "out there", but they're definitely taking it far beyond a point where you can claim it's rooted in realism. The story is a parable built upon allegories.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
From the trailers you could already tell the show was going to be "out there", but they're definitely taking it far beyond a point where you can claim it's rooted in realism. The story is a parable built upon allegories.
yeah. I didn't watch any trailers, all I needed to know was Tom Hardy was the lead :russ: so I had absolutely no idea what to expect from this show.